what are you yielding???

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have done some cleaning up of this thread. This thread is particular to no one except the users at large of THCFarmer. No one except logic 'owns' this thread. Stop with the threats, the going back and forth and general unfriendliness, or I'll go fully Mom here, and that is not pretty. The veins on my neck pop out an' shit.

Myco

Myco

Yeah what a clusterfuck... I'll share anyways :)

I run various strains... but my last run was 15 Blue Cheese from clone, then from seed I had (4) Sour Lifesaver from BOG, (7) C99BX1 from Mosca.

-#5 SmartPots
-40ish days veg
-26 plants
-(4) 1kw, Ocho hoods with digis ran at 3000w until week 3 then 4000w to harvest
-Organic soil, 90% just-add-water with a couple teas and topdressings
-3-4' trees, topped/trained into multi-top bushes, undergroomed, about 10'x12' canopy
-Sealed room, co2 @ 1200ppm, cut down to ambient levels at week 6-7

Total yield was 5.5lbs

If I were to monocrop from clone I would be hitting 6-7lbs with the same program. The multi-strain factor really is a game changer as far as that goes, but, until I have multiple flower rooms, my operation will be a constant selection process...

N

Ne Obliviscaris

I have a trick for people that are growing lanky OG's and having problems with yields.

Put two plants into one pot. Works really well.

(sorry if this is a repeat)
I don't recall anyone making mention of that technique, noone.

I've never heard of this either. I've done it for conveniece before, but I've never thought it changed plant growth for the better. I'm not trying to call you out, breh, I'm just curious about what exactly it accomplishes and how you are doing it. Always interested in peoples techniques even If I cant use them personally.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Here is 4 in a 5 gal. Plants from seed in 8 oz cups for 3 weeks then in to the 5 gal for 2 weeks before flip. Almost no side braching on them. There was 7 three were male.

Grow hellfire og  5 day52 001

N

noone88

I've never heard of this either. I've done it for conveniece before, but I've never thought it changed plant growth for the better. I'm not trying to call you out, breh, I'm just curious about what exactly it accomplishes and how you are doing it. Always interested in peoples techniques even If I cant use them personally.

Yea np. It's just for yield. The lanky og's always seem to have room horiztonally and unless you train/crop them heavily, they never turn into bushes. So cramming two into one pot works well.

It's the same principle as 16 plants per 1k light vs sea of green. More plants, greater yield (usually).

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

also, this is my first time to run so many big plants. i guess we willl see if its too many or not....
From my experience if you veg for 6-8 weeks, 5 gallon pots using full line of general organics, they will snuggly fill a 4x4 space. Granted I heavily top my plants and train the shit out of em. If you grow pencils you could fit more.

Jboys3

Jboys3

2 1000's with 8-10 bushes. QP each
Nice. I get the same yield with only six bushes in 15 gallon pots[2#'s plus]. I would guess we spend about the same amount for dirt, nutes, and electricity for the same quantity. However; my way keeps me legal in the great state of Orgeon.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Nice. I get the same yield with only six bushes in 15 gallon pots[2#'s plus]. I would guess we spend about the same amount for dirt, nutes, and electricity for the same quantity. However; my way keeps me legal in the great state of Orgeon.
What's your veg time? I definitely think less plants is better when you can equal yields. Especially since I'm trying to get the momentum of a perpetual system.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

yeah dude no fuckin way!!! best i did was exactly 64 oz in a 4x8 with 2k, and that shit was falling everywhere that wasnt even room to move, 12 5 gallon COCO pots, sealed co2 all that, and you think with little 6" containers youre gonna get 2 elbows??? you counting the soil you're puttin in those containers right??? lol

My last grow was about as unorganized as it could get. Had three gallon pots, 2 gallon, 5 gallon, and 7 gallon. Ill post the numbers for what strains I remember were in 2 gallon pots. QP a plant isnt as unreasonable as expected.
6 weeks veg
Delicious seeds - critical super silver haze 127 grams
Delicious seeds- Super pig 30 grams
Delicious seeds - critical kali mist 93 grams
Delicious seeds - critical sensi star 72 grams
Unknown company - buddha 60 grams
Unknown company - unknown strain 93 grams
Dinafem - o.g. kush 85 grams

Plants were grown with fox farm as base, with M.O.A.B. cha-ching, beastie bloomz, open sesame, atami bloombastic, and rock resinator carefully, yet recklessly thrown into the equation. Everytime I go to the grow store I ask for samples. I did over do it once or twice through out the grow causing some burn. My excuse? First grow. Lol.

Jboys3

Jboys3

What's your veg time? I definitely think less plants is better when you can equal yields. Especially since I'm trying to get the momentum of a perpetual system.
Veg time...2 weeks cloning, 2 weeks red cups, 2 weeks 3 gallon pots, and finally 2 weeks 15 gallon pots for a total of 8 weeks. Then a approximately 64 day cycle of bloom. I have a perpetual bloom room so I am pretty much on this routine.

P

PuregenetiKs

24 plants in 20 gallon smart pots, 10K, perpetual. I get an average of 10z per plant with 8 weekers and an average of 12z per plant with 10 weekers. 1.5-1.75 per light. All organic sealed. 2.4 plants per light sucks if I could go with a few more I would crack the 2 per light barrier. The 8 weeker is sour bubble, so that is a feat all in it's own.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

24 plants in 20 gallon smart pots, 10K, perpetual. I get an average of 10z per plant with 8 weekers and an average of 12z per plant with 10 weekers. 1.5-1.75 per light. All organic sealed. 2.4 plants per light sucks if I could go with a few more I would crack the 2 per light barrier. The 8 weeker is sour bubble, so that is a feat all in it's own.
I'm very intrigued! :) I have a few questions cause I want an ultimate perp sys. You got your shit together it sounds. How many cycles are in your perp sys? And how many plants do you introduce each cycle? How many times will you top plants during veg?

Top Bottom