what are you yielding???

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PuregenetiKs

I run 24 plants in veg and 24 in flower. I top 1-3 times depending on strain, but lately I have been getting hands on and doing a lot of LST to stop delays. Sour Bubble is a slow to recover. I veg for 8-9 weeks. I use my own custom organic mix and just add water with a few additives here and there.

dirk d

dirk d

I run 24 plants in veg and 24 in flower. I top 1-3 times depending on strain, but lately I have been getting hands on and doing a lot of LST to stop delays. Sour Bubble is a slow to recover. I veg for 8-9 weeks. I use my own custom organic mix and just add water with a few additives here and there.
I'm about to sex (4) of my Sour Bubbles next week :) Was wondering how big your plants are in those 20's?? got to be some monsters.

P

PuregenetiKs

DSC00016
DSC00202
DSC00220
DSC00257

Mogrow

Mogrow

Sounds like you need to learn how to manage your garden a little better nugzinajug

2lbs per light is actually a pretty easy task these days with the right strain(s) and set up.

My buddy's and I who run the same type of set up are now pushing for the albs per mark. "My" prob is that I don't really have any head room to veg monsters. so I have to keep things relatively short & squat.

And fwiw, we who run this system use 8" mesh bottom pots filled with 1/2" Rockwool grow cubes. NOT soil! NOT coco!
dude, this is in "organic soil" section.

P

PuregenetiKs

Yes it can be a beast to get yield off of. Veg time is important, but even more important with most of Bog's strains is pot size. I know lots of people running my soil mix and genetics, and it seems sour bubble likes to yield 45% of its pot across the board. IE: 20 gallon pot=9.5oz. I have seen it flowered every which way over the course of 4 years now. Overall it is worth it, I have never smoked anything better, never tasted or smelled anything better either. I keep a nice list of elites and have ran most popular strains, this is my go to girl, she literally will end a party.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Yes it can be a beast to get yield off of. Veg time is important, but even more important with most of Bog's strains is pot size. I know lots of people running my soil mix and genetics, and it seems sour bubble likes to yield 45% of its pot across the board. IE: 20 gallon pot=9.5oz. I have seen it flowered every which way over the course of 4 years now. Overall it is worth it, I have never smoked anything better, never tasted or smelled anything better either. I keep a nice list of elites and have ran most popular strains, this is my go to girl, she literally will end a party.
Could I trouble you for your top ten favorite strains? Or even top 5? I'm always looking for the best.

Mogrow

Mogrow

man, that's some high praise for the sour bubble, gotta give that BOG gear a try.
keep the lights on...

P

PuregenetiKs

Right now my mother list is Chemdog D, ECSD, Deathstar, Katsu Bubba Kush, King Louie XIII OG, Sour Bubble, and a pheno from my own creation, East Coast Sour Bubble, (ECSD x Sour Bubble bx4). Despite the hype some of those receive know that I am not all about the hype but more so the flavor and smoke. I could live forever with sour bubble, ecsd, and Chemdog D in a jar. I have never heard more positive feedback and see a strain fuck so many people outside of sour bubble. I have ran 40 seeds from all different releases and have found nothing else close to my keeper. Many elites were tossed to the wayside to get down to my current mother list. When it comes to Sour Bubble I am a huge fan. Not the best test but pass this around a party and watch people fold up in little balls of indica induced regret.
RR Sour Bubble BS 1009

I don't want to side track the thread any longer. I am sure you will see me soon in the BOG forums representing. I have selected 3 keepers from his gear that are alive and well years later.

Last edited:
dirk d

dirk d

Wow PuregentiKs..Excellent job on everything. Really looks like a top notch Op you got. I'm running in 7's right now and was thinking of bumping up. Now i'm really getting excited about my Sour Bubbles lol

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

Right now my mother list is Chemdog D, ECSD, Deathstar, Katsu Bubba Kush, King Louie XIII OG, Sour Bubble, and a pheno from my own creation, East Coast Sour Bubble, (ECSD x Sour Bubble bx4). Despite the hype some of those receive know that I am not all about the hype but more so the flavor and smoke. I could live forever with sour bubble, ecsd, and Chemdog D in a jar. I have never heard more positive feedback and see a strain fuck so many people outside of sour bubble. I have ran 40 seeds from all different releases and have found nothing else close to my keeper. Many elites were tossed to the wayside to get down to my current mother list. When it comes to Sour Bubble I am a huge fan. Not the best test but pass this around a party and watch people fold up in little balls of indica induced regret.View attachment 350613

I don't want to side track the thread any longer. I am sure you will see me soon in the BOG forums representing. I have selected 3 keepers from his gear that are alive and well years later.
Do you get your genetics locally or would I be able to find them online through any specific seed company.

mmmdankbuds420

mmmdankbuds420

I'm the same way PG the aroma and flavor of my herb is everything. Along with a smooth hit that expands nicely. If I had some weed that was the best tasting id ever have and best smelling but was only 5% thc I would still take it over the 20% that tastes like hay. If its good I'll enjoy smoking the 4 times as much that it takes to get high.

P

PuregenetiKs

Sorry I don't want to derail the thread any further, perhaps I will start one of my own eventually once I feel at home here.

Shamus

Shamus

24-30 oz's w/0 running c02 per 1K, pulling a light roughly every 2 weeks. all OG-ey strains.. golfballs cept fer kolas
6-8 week veg, 4K watts altogether

Mogrow

Mogrow

down quite a bit this run. 2000K yielded .55 per gram. ran into some hermi issues. current run looks like it will be over 1 gram per watt....i ain't lying people.

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Ok here is my current little setup. 55"x55"x79" flowering tent with 600 watt hps air cooled refector. I exhaust air constantly and have a small 4" fan pulling fresh air into tent. I currently grow Conspiracy Kush that was grown from seed and after my initial run to find a good mother I take 6 cuts from each cycle. After I get good roots from my cloner I place them in 2 gallon smart pots to veg under my t5 fluorescent 6 bulb light for 2 weeks before they get transplanted to 7 gallon smart pots for another 2-3 weeks of veg before flowering so I get massive root system. I use Promix and general organics line of supplants except I don't use the bio bud. I only been thru 2 runs but I been getting 4 oz each so far so it works out to 1.14 grams per watt

dutch69lover

dutch69lover

Ok here is my current little setup. 55"x55"x79" flowering tent with 600 watt hps air cooled refector. I exhaust air constantly and have a small 4" fan pulling fresh air into tent. I currently grow Conspiracy Kush that was grown from seed and after my initial run to find a good mother I take 6 cuts from each cycle. After I get good roots from my cloner I place them in 2 gallon smart pots to veg under my t5 fluorescent 6 bulb light for 2 weeks before they get transplanted to 7 gallon smart pots for another 2-3 weeks of veg before flowering so I get massive root system. I use Promix and general organics line of supplants except I don't use the bio bud. I only been thru 2 runs but I been getting 4 oz each so far so it works out to 1.14 grams per watt

Sorry made a mistake..... I'm in 5 gallon smart pots not 7 and I forgot to mention I have a separate mother tent with my mother and cloner in it with the T5 6 bulb setup and 4" intake and 4" carbon scrubber exhaust

Top Bottom