what are you yielding???

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

hey will do man and maybe you should lay off the medicine a lil bit it can make ya pariniod my friend trust me no matter what you got going your small time for the feds im sure...but as far as my town goes the local police wont even drive out to a house anymore unless there is over 45 plants you can stack 3 cards at a house and up to 6 in western washington if you have the right licenses we have a grow store on everyblock.......alls im saying is there is fucks everywhere this is the internet go bust a fucking chimo i would donate to your lawyers and i dont even know you if you got caught up over this sight becuae i would feel so bad for you theres dumb fucks posting pics of warehouses on here man come on ....anyway how many plants do your card let you rock in michingan and how much can you have on you

Brother, I am not worried about the FEDS! I'm worried about redneck backwoods superman complexed Roided out Pigs and there knowitallSeenitall Stances. I'm not paranoid im serious. Lived in the same town my whole life. Population not dittley. kinda hard to hide in a crowd when there really isnt one yet.

And as far as MY Town I live in the most Catholic ass backward Dutch community known to man. U piss off the wrong person here and believe me ull wake up to a handfull of skimasked WMet Enforcment officers standing in ur grow room rippin up ur plants and hulling away ur equiptment leaving u in handcuffs holding a cut card.

In Michigan a single patient card will allow u to grow 12 plants and posses 2.5 ounces, but like we here all know that is a joke in itself.lol.

When ur on the frontlines its hot regardless of how bright the sun is shining.

I'm just curious how long it takes u to honestly catch a ban? It would probably be for ur own good honestly.

No more wasted time on u.
go read a book.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Like where GrandRapids, Cadilac ,Patosky, Macinaw, or Upper Pen.

Cause if u r in Michigan i would luv to come to ur door step and teach u a lesson on growing.

Very simple.

S i R

P

ProjectPurps

Like where GrandRapids, Cadilac ,Patosky, Macinaw, or Upper Pen.

Cause if u r in Michigan i would luv to come to ur door step and teach u a lesson.

Very simple.

S i R

why would i be in michigan you were just telling me about how shitty it is and ya you a tough guy over the internet never go into another mans house you never know what they got in there........just wait outisde and then get em trust me works a lot better around here:rasta2: but ya you need to go get on a different forum this is about weed dumbass lmao

S

StrikeitRich

outa respect for this thread and the Farm.

My last run i did in hydro, 5gallon DWC, AN nutes, Apollo13BX short Pheno with bout a month veg and SCRoGd to all hell.

I ran 4 plants and yielded 17.3 ounces dry.

my GpW was 0.49 almost hitting my mark.

Understand my issues posting these numbers. When legally im only supposed to posses no more then 10 ounces of cannabis. lol. One plant weighed that wet!

Sorry for being paranoid. It is a hard habbit to break.

Here is a link to the Journal

Peace,
S i R

P

ProjectPurps

My last run i did in hydro, 5gallon DWC, AN nutes, Apollo13BX short Pheno with bout a month veg and SCRoGd to all hell.

Understand my issues posting these numbers. When legally im only supposed to posses no more then 10 ounces of cannabis. lol. One plant weighed that wet!

Peace,
S i R

Ya i am sorry for judging you man tust me i have served 8 months and it was the longest 8 moths of my life i will never go back i know how it is BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY......just wish we diidnt live in a world were we have to live in fear over a beauitiful bush that spreads so much love:damnhippie: the only reason the vilolence and robbing occur is beacuase of the system fucked up world not much you can do but try and keep your head up and try to never live in fear and ya that aint bad im sure those buds were rightous as fuck and im sure your looking for quality over quanity anyway:smiley_joint:

M

mrbong73

Last batch came in at 21.4 oz of OG Kush from 1k in a 5x5 tent.
Not bad for a NOBODY even if it was the first run in this tent.

P

ProjectPurps

Last batch came in at 21.4 oz of OG Kush from 1k in a 5x5 tent.
Not bad for a NOBODY even if it was the first run in this tent.

ya hey as long as its some kill right kush aint a high yeilder anyway:smiley_joint:

M

mrbong73

ya hey as long as its some kill right kush aint a high yeilder anyway:smiley_joint:

Yeah not the biggest but she does allright. Fire as hell too. Got some Kushplant and WhiteFire on deck so we'll see...
Not really about the yields for me though, just got to be quality.

Hermitian

Hermitian

One of my clients that I was coaching this year grew a set of 10' high by 12' wide plants. These were grown outdoors in cubic-yard holes dug in the mineral-rich soils of the Sierra foothills. The soil mix was simply half native soil, half cured compost, plus about a quart of worm-castings and mycorrhizae inoculant. About 4 inches of cured mulch covered the soil surface to keep it from completely drying out. They were fed 16-16-16 for growth, 5-50-17 to induce strong budding, then 4-26-26 to completion, with a supplement of 5-50-17 in the last month for hardening. The dosages were essentially what we would use for fruit trees; i.e., 1/10th pound net weight of water-soluble potash per month. The plants are now hanging to dry. They are all over 200 pounds "wet" weight, with the heaviest at 253 lbs.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter

Peace,
S i R

Dont break that habit! Be smart and cautious all the time!

P

ProjectPurps

Dont break that habit! Be smart and cautious all the time!

damn that really sucks though they count the bud thats on the stalk??????in my state you can have 15 pound plants and 1 1/2 pounds dry weed at all time you can also grow 45 plants in one house and you can grow for 2 people if you have your card

man i love washington:passingjoint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom