what are you yielding???

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jboys3

Jboys3

it clearly states in Oregon's OMMP law that you can only have 6 flowering plants per card , 24 plants total for vegging and sexing if running from seed .. but not more then 6 in bloom/flower

just a heads up
Thanks for the heads-up, but we currently have seven cards to keep us covered.

Lapides

Lapides

I just pulled my personal best yield/watt harvest after not growing for 2 years. I got 5.3 pounds from 2kW.

24 total plants. 21 Casey Jones, 3 Guava snuck in there.
2.5'x5' beds 12" deep, roughly 75 gallons. 2 per 1kW. Soil ammended with EWC, bone, blood, kelp, greensand, and Biotone SuperStarter Plus. Watered with blumats. LST'ed with stakes first few weeks of flower. Sealed room with co2.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Best ever; full run of a mystery sativa I've had for years;
12 plants, each in a 5 gallon RDWC site
4kW of hps, in 4 xxxl magnum 'ocho' hoods (yes, I'm sure this is a factor)
50sq ft of trellis in an 8 x 8' room, two screens 7' x 3.5' on either sided of a central access aisle
Trained, topped and cleaned up underneath
65 days in sealed room; 80F, 73% RH, CO² @1500 initial, tapered off through the second half of bloom
Jacks 5-12-26, calcium nitrate, epsom, mineral matrix for extra micros, pro tekt silica, no MPK on that run.

Dry net; 6.5lbs, or about .75gpw.
The interesting thing was that I tried two different approaches to trellising. One side made 2.5, and the other side- same size, same watts, same water- got 4lbs! Needless to say, I know not to let a few tall colas take over and instead keep a nice canopy of dozens of smaller ones.

2013 02 25 053206
2013 02 25 053121
2013 02 25 053319

P

paulycali

If you dial in your room properly you can achieve 1 gram per watt being used. That means you must utilize the space correctly not just dial in your plants. For ex. you can put 1 plant under the 1k of lighting or 100 plants and the yield will be the same

1 gram per watt for a 1k light = 1000 grams or roughly 2.2 lbs per light "that's the #'s you wanna hit"

1 gram per watt for a 600w light = 600 grams or roughly 1.25 lbs per light

1 gram per watt for a 400w light = 400 grams or roughly 1 lb per light

spacebomb

spacebomb

good luck.ur ,not to far of.way better than me?lol.i dont weigh up my stuff man.if im happy im just leaving it at that.haha,plus my scales are tiny. like big enough to do 2,3, grms a sholol.im not trying to weigh up 10, fucking big plants that way:-)i know i shold!but?if ur happy with quality,+it looks a nice amount ,thats my only real concern.being that theres NO dispenseries.THAT ARE SAFE. its just for me.nice yeilds tjho from little plants!
Last mixed bag under my 600 was real close to yours.

Bubbleberry
Purps
Burmese Mist
Spacedawg

1gal pots

2 weeks veg.

24 plants

600w

Pro-mix

No pruning

No Co2

Just over 400g per 600w (pull more when I do one strain)

I am making adjustments now to increase yields and reduce plants.

I just like trying so many new things that I lose focus on the yield. I wanna get to at least 1g/watt.

spacebomb

spacebomb

whhat the fuck?.lol. i cant EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IM MEANT TO BE LOOKING AT THERE BRO:-).nice work.its like only you can read it.hA ,cool. secret code,:-).j.k but!i cant even imagine what that is mate eh.im just up like but i bet i still cant tell in a hour:-) all i mean is my brain + math ,+charts like that?my brain goes goes outa whak + i phAze out.lol.i cant even post pics me soo i think thats nuff said.
peace
s-
last harvest

strain = green crack, goo, trainwreck, blue dream, grape ape
container size = 3.5 gallons
time in veg = 7-10 days after clones rooted
number of plants = 48
number of lights = 5x 600w
size of lights = 600w
total square feet = 84 sq/ feet
grow style = soil with dry organics mixed in, plus liquid organics
pruning style if any = prune bottoms and stake up plants at end of stretch
and use of co2 if any = 1500ppm

i kept a log as i was trimming them:
Code:
[B]strain	#	grams	ounces	lbs	average g per plant[/B]
blued	2	191	6.82	0.43	95.5
blued	2	191	6.82	0.43	95.5
blued	7	763	27.25	1.70	109
ga	4	240	8.57	0.54	60
gc	1	61	2.18	0.14	61
gc	2	98	3.5	0.22	49
gc	3	230	8.21	0.51	76.67
gc	3	207	7.39	0.46	69
gc	3	234	8.36	0.52	78
gc	3	190	6.79	0.42	63.33
gc	4	299	10.68	0.67	74.75
gc	4	259	9.25	0.58	64.75
gc	4	315	11.25	0.70	78.75
goo	2	188	6.71	0.42	94
tw	4	262	9.36	0.58	65.5

totals by strain:
Code:
blued	11	1145	40.89	2.56	104.09
ga	4	240	8.57	0.54	60
gc	27	1893	67.61	4.23	70.11
goo	2	188	6.71	0.42	94
tw	4	262	9.36	0.58	65.5

grand total:
Code:
[B]totals[/B]	48	3728	133.14	8.32	77.67

1.24 grams per watt

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh yea. my bad. its strain,grms,oz,etc.ha,cool man. at first there i thaugh ?.i can read it now tho. yea sorry its just me.its a good chart. nice numbers man:-)
how much would you say the co2 increased your yields by?

spacebomb

spacebomb

bigger roots. DEFFINETLY GIVE HUGER YEILDS EH.specially in soil.
MY LAST HARVEST WAS 42.6 G DRIED OF AFGHAN KUCH AND 32 G DRIED OF BIG BANG. Transplanted into 3 gallon pots at flower time but veged in small pots under cfl. flowered under hps. This grow. I'm veging under MH in 1 gallons then transplanting into 3's when sex is determined under 400w of hps hoping for much better yields..An article i red last month says that yield is directionaly proportinant to root mass, so I'm working on building better root mass before flipping them...which should be this weekend...lol

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey thats not that bad mate.that sounds like me.ive ALLWAYS got at least 4,diff strains in my tent at once. my s,b gives me around 30,40, grms per plant in 11,l pots under a 600, hps.+ vegged before in 7,l pots for 3,4,weeks. loads of small bud sites but the sheer amount of sites REALLY MAKES UP FOR IT.+ thats with them stripped up to the top branches.+ ITS SUPER DANK.+ my skywalker cut in just 11,s and vegged to10,inch finish at 3,ft and yeild 45,55.grms.its really dense solid nugs.oh + even with a long veg i only use bennies + liquid sea weed. then some quarter,half doses of canna bio,or some organic a,n gear,bigbud usually.its not omri but its ,natural,:-)lol. so is anthrax eh.lol.
Honestly - my yield is shit... maybe .5 to .6 per watt.

So a 600 gives me about a 1/2 lb.

I only do small test grows.

I only use soil and have never used co2.

But my weed is super dank.

spacebomb

spacebomb

waayne ALLWAYS PUTS THE ARGUMENTS TO BED:-). DUDE DONT ARGUE,JUST THROWS THE PROOF DOWN:-) nice work man..
peace
s-
Here's a pic of a 17 oz Fire Alien
She was 6 foot tall and about 4 feet wide
grown in a 20 gallon Smart Pot

IMG_30782.JPG

:pimp:

spacebomb

spacebomb

there them dope ass mnew gavita lights them bro:-). there about 1000£ EACH DUDE:-) i think they look shit aswell but people are doubling yeilds etc!aparantly. well it looks like there working eh!its got the ballast atatched to the ref rtc.ive looked,but there to pricey atm.thats what they are tho.gavitas new system!.sommet about the way the electricity flows or some mad shit.but they do work i kn ow a guy with one.
thats a small hood under those plants but i guees are good for space.. what are those im asumming 1000s????? those are a little bushy for my likeing i open my babys up more and try and keep the tops more even...how long of a veg 2 to 3 months???? 1 light for each bush???? throw the details in.........and everyone hold there little horses i will get some pics up i am working on a new room as we speak i will throw some pics up of one of my rooms but there is only babys in there.....if you give me a chance to get up the hill i will snap some pictures of my 6 foot girls such everyone on this site has trust issues or somthing

springer20

springer20

there them dope ass mnew gavita lights them bro:). there about 1000£ EACH DUDE:) i think they look shit aswell but people are doubling yeilds etc!aparantly. well it looks like there working eh!its got the ballast atatched to the ref rtc.ive looked,but there to pricey atm.thats what they are tho.gavitas new system!.sommet about the way the electricity flows or some mad shit.but they do work i kn ow a guy with one.

dude come on............. doubling yield ????? the way the electric flows??????

please dont just believe what some guy in a bar tells you and do some educated research, you sound young and easily influenced

they are great lights, i have 10............ but they are just lights. they dont double yield and they dont change electric flow....... wow !!!!!!!!!!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

good luck.ur ,not to far of.way better than me?lol.i dont weigh up my stuff man.if im happy im just leaving it at that.haha,plus my scales are tiny. like big enough to do 2,3, grms a sholol.im not trying to weigh up 10, fucking big plants that way:)i know i shold!but?if ur happy with quality,+it looks a nice amount ,thats my only real concern.being that theres NO dispenseries.THAT ARE SAFE. its just for me.nice yeilds tjho from little plants!

the curiosity would kill me i would still weigh it under the little scale add a plastic lid to top of scale and deduct the weight ... just me thou but i def wanna know my harvest weight...

ttystikk

ttystikk

please dont just believe what some guy in a bar tells you and do some educated research, you sound young and easily influenced

they are great lights, i have 10............ but they are just lights. they dont double yield and they dont change electric flow....... wow !!!!!!!!!!!!

He's doing a really lousy job of extolling the virtues of a truly better HPS lighting system; the electric flow he mentions? These run on a 400V line standard, run hotter, and run double ended bulbs. Advantages include a rough doubling of effective lumen output per watt, superior lumen depreciation and three year service life. Cost is competitive with a digi ballast, quality hood and name brand bulb.

Of course, it's up to the grower to convert the promise of superior equipment into superior results...

spacebomb

spacebomb

yeah your right eh.IT IS ONLY WHAT IVE READ! the way the electricity flows i meant,i think its usually at120htz?.+ the gavitas run? 400!ish, lol.idk treally just what i read.+ yeah i suppose i am still reasilly influenced:-). im still also not a chump.but i know what your saying.im only 30:-)lol. i feel 18,like.haha.anyway critisism accepted man.hhope we can still be civil.
peace
s-

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey,come on people.im not extoling anything+ i dont understand electricity.im.not here to tiff man guys.i was simply making a point,observation.
He's doing a really lousy job of extolling the virtues of a truly better HPS lighting system; the electric flow he mentions? These run on a 400V line standard, run hotter, and run double ended bulbs. Advantages include a rough doubling of effective lumen output per watt, superior lumen depreciation and three year service life. Cost is competitive with a digi ballast, quality hood and name brand bulb.

Of course, it's up to the grower to convert the promise of superior equipment into superior results...

Latest posts

Top Bottom