What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Got a cross was labeled untested.
Got other strains going but this one is the wildcard.
Whitefire alien og x snowlotus
X
Gg4 x predator pink
Was freebies with my last order
Germ rate was 100% but I only popped 2 of these. Root riots in a little humidity dome with mat.
First pic couple weeks ago
Second pic is now 11 days 12/12 vegged 6 weeks from seed popping thrown straight in 5 gal fabric pots
Total is 7 weeks 1 day from seed popping in last pic and yes she stinky
Waiting to see what stretch is on this one
10C69C74 97DD 429C B3CE 5B8B07304B35
DA3A0667 E6CB 48FB B07F 443D1FE8972A

M

MrGreenGreen

Well I am friends with both and I need to know who is running around saying that is PCT because neither has given it to anyone else. Aren't you friends with a breeder? You know that name puts food on the table bro.

What you have is TOxPCT. I see "one x pct" on the paper in the bag. Bred by gas who is a friend of mine. Get off that!

Last edited:
2toughtony

2toughtony

Well I am friends with both and I need to know who is running around saying that is PCT because neither has given it to anyone else. Aren't you friends with a breeder? You know that name puts food on the table bro.

What you have is TOxPCT. I see "one x pct" on the paper in the bag. Bred by gas who is a friend of mine. Get off that!
I'm friends with many people and I dont gotta tell you nada my boy who sent em is here if he wants to speak he can . ill tell you now these beans have nothing to do with your "friend"

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Right at the moment I'm raising 6 photo seedlings for my friend who grows outdoors, he does not have a light, an unknown strain he started in the early 90s I think it was originally bc haze but over the years him and his brother mixed in other stuff over the years so who but God knows exactly what it is, all i know is it's good, and more important stable.

M

MrGreenGreen

I'm friends with many people and I dont gotta tell you nada my boy who sent em is here if he wants to speak he can . ill tell you now these beans have nothing to do with your "friend"
Right...lol. We got this on radar. U should be happy. That's Brown dirt warrior stock. If it's anything else it's drahow...fake. I will have gas contact your bud.

2toughtony

2toughtony

Right...lol. We got this on radar. U should be happy. That's Brown dirt warrior stock. If it's anything else it's drahow...fake. I will have gas contact your bud.
Haha is it that deep? Like really pal? And whats he gonna do like i said a pal gave me these in a trade also its not a full pack so could there be the possibility that he ....now wait for it........got them as testers or....from some one else? Oh what? Nah no way because you are special right? So what is "your friend" gonna do exactly? Send a squad of ninja assassins?

M

MrGreenGreen

Haha is it that deep? Like really pal? And whats he gonna do like i said a pal gave me these in a trade also its not a full pack so could there be the possibility that he ....now wait for it........got them as testers or....from some one else? Oh what? Nah no way because you are special right? So what is "your friend" gonna do exactly? Send a squad of ninja assassins?
Integrity is key my friend.

M

MrGreenGreen

Coot's The One (71 boel Kandahar x 76 boel Thai stick dealers choice) x Swami's mildew resistant line selected 76 peace corps Panama Red
This female was selected by Herb Stalk and is quite productive,women seem to really like The One x Panama
The male Pakistani Chocolate Thai is from Brow Dirt Warriors breeding stock,Acquired via mistake..lol He has verified to me that it is indeed non-commercially sourced. As in this is a real heavy dutu Pakistani Hash plant and authentic Chocolate Thai import from the days....not the Paki Chitral,not the icmag Drahow choco thai line,this is far better.
The result is a F1 4-way landrace polyhybrid of monstrous legendary genetics which will probably never be repeated by Swami Organic Seed,as I am into other goodies.
Gas

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a cross was labeled untested.
Got other strains going but this one is the wildcard.
Whitefire alien og x snowlotus
X
Gg4 x predator pink
Was freebies with my last order
Germ rate was 100% but I only popped 2 of these. Root riots in a little humidity dome with mat.
First pic couple weeks ago
Second pic is now 11 days 12/12 vegged 6 weeks from seed popping thrown straight in 5 gal fabric pots
Total is 7 weeks 1 day from seed popping in last pic and yes she stinky
Waiting to see what stretch is on this one View attachment 795986View attachment 795987
Will be real interested on how that GG x PP turns out. Was involved in the very early testing of exgens original pp line. Think it now evolved to the pink 2.0
Could not keep enough of that original strain on the shelves.......... pure fire....... :D:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Top Bottom