What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This is why you make me laugh you have no clue. The hashplant came from another friend and the Choco Thai came from yet another so about 3 or 4 people helped me with them seeds . lighthouse had nothing to do with the Choco Thai x paki those came from another pal absolutely nothinh to do with lighthouse in any shape or form
Oh now i get it ... I was thinkin to myself...what the hell was he talking about? Hahaha

M

MrGreenGreen

Obviously not.

Look, you wanna clear shit up, do it on private level and not on an open forum. Nobody gives a fuck who you know or don't or what you have or don't. All there is right now is you being salty and behave like a little bitch. So move on.
You're right. I don't have any genetics.

20180430 090452
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Well I am friends with both and I need to know who is running around saying that is PCT because neither has given it to anyone else. Aren't you friends with a breeder? You know that name puts food on the table bro.

What you have is TOxPCT. I see "one x pct" on the paper in the bag. Bred by gas who is a friend of mine. Get off that!
Ill tell ya if you show me your tits!!!

If youre worried about a stupid fuckin plant name to put food on the table then you should
A get a real job
2 GROW FOOD CROPS!!!!

2toughtony

2toughtony

We got the genetics. You don't. Point blank
.lol dudes just mad cuz he cant read in my ig post me and pops were talking about a 30 pack and some random guy asked if it was swami gear and seeing as me and pops were talking about a 30 pack I said nah its lighthouse then this clown came in and cried to his pal who posted my pic zooming in on the lonely pack of Choco Thai paki amd said I said lighthouse made em ....thats what this is all about even after I said at least 10 time lighthousr didnt make em i got em in a trade from a pal not wanting to snitch on who gave me shit these kids started freaking out and even admited that the seeds came from swamis crew by accident and thr guy who got am traded em to my pal who inturn gave em to me. Whats the big deal?

M

MrGreenGreen

Bro these ain't kids. Gas knows coastal seed, coot, chemdog, dj short personally. You weren't even a stain in your daddies underwear when this guy was breeding. Stop with the kid shit

2toughtony

2toughtony

Bro these ain't kids. Gas knows coastal seed, coot, chemdog, dj short personally. You weren't even a stain in your daddies underwhere when this guy was breeding. Stop with the kid shit
Cool man you know a guy who knows a guy cool story my 5th cousin once met the President. I personally know a ton of people and thats why you are mad its cool man I dont pay for seeds like you even tho you know people who know people . I know people too lol Scott frome raredankness used to be my caregiver back in the day I personally know duke diamond(who knows all the guys you listed. I know mr soul from Grimm we can keep flexing and all you got is my buddy this or my friend knows so and so cool man ive been doing this for a while and people respect me enough to give me gear to test because I'm honest and transparent unlike you.why dont ya post the pm I sent you and swami? Clearing things up?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Bro these ain't kids. Gas knows coastal seed, coot, chemdog, dj short personally. You weren't even a stain in your daddies underwear when this guy was breeding. Stop with the kid shit
You are the one acting like a little kid crying that people share genetics and not hoard them. Not impressed with the so called breeders you listed , lol. Are we suppose to be impressed or something?

2toughtony

2toughtony

munchsackoseeds wtf joejoe :facepalm:

took all this bickering to show us your seed box pic? i seen that pic from like 4 dif people on the gram.are you tubb on IG ? same pic
View attachment 796589
Haha haha he stealing pics now?
Sounds likes monsantos dirty cousin
Oh man monshancho are no joke they run the world with a big mustache and bigger dick

Toaster79

Toaster79

You all ready are toast! Anyone who knows me knows I'm solid I may be slow but I'm always there no lies here . I love how swami said these beans are his and yet this guy who supposedly knows him says other lol call ya boy and chat? Or are you only internet pals

Cool beans man, you know I was being sarcastic ;)

Top Bottom