What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

What is everyone popping? Let's see that fire! Bring on the pics.

-Strain(s)
-Germination rate
-Germination method
-Additional observations

I just threw down the following:
Peach Ozz (peach ringz x oz kush)
Double White Dawg (the White x
white dawg)
Pre-98 bubba bx1
FPOG S1
Purple Punch x Alien Rock Candy
Northern Lights x Skunk #1
Gas Mask
(cherry pie x Alien kush) x (cherry pie x starfighter)
Creamy Glue (cookie glue x cookies n cream)
What beans are you popping

-I will update on germ rate.
-Germ method is seed soak with fulpower at 35 ml per gal.

About 10 to 15 beans per strain. (This Christmas hors d'oeuvres platter works great lol)
What beans are you popping 2

Blue steel (blueberry og x the cube)
These were 8/10 germ rate
Ful power and water soak.
Got one of those hills have eyes mutants on the closest right corner.
What beans are you popping 3

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Im doin punta roja and panama 82s next.
Badass man, I want to do a harcore sativa but I can't commit to those long sativa flowering times. Otherwise my buddy has a swazi gold cross he wants me to pop.

Choco Thai x hashplant
Hashplant
Choco Thai x nl5 x nl2
Scotts of x Thai x nl5 nl2
Green ribbon bx
Dr Hoffman x lemon g
Damn fine crosses, sure to be fire in that in those northern light x choco thai crosses. Sounds like Naturals work?

Toaster79

Toaster79

Probably about 10 seeds of PCKxDirty Harry I made myself to get a solid girl or 2, 5 Pink Puta and 5 Alaskan Blackberry F2. Looking at 6 plants max this time. Maybe even do a 25 seeds run and go pheno hunting on that cross of mine in a small 2x2.5x2.5' that I got in works.

2toughtony

2toughtony

Badass man, I want to do a harcore sativa but I can't commit to those long sativa flowering times. Otherwise my buddy has a swazi gold cross he wants me to pop.

Damn fine crosses, sure to be fire in that in those northern light x choco thai crosses. Sounds like Naturals work?
The choco Thai nl cross is from cannarado I got in a trade the og Thai is from nat

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I am sticking with the old schools genetics for now,

Northern lights (sensi seeds)
White widow (dinafem)
Blueberry (dutch passion)*
Dinachem (dinafem)

*Lost the blueberries after planting to soil, turns out my soil was too hot for them. It’s a shame too cause i wanted to try making some crosses between them.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I am sticking with the old schools genetics for now,

Northern lights (sensi seeds)
White widow (dinafem)
Blueberry (dutch passion)*
Dinachem (dinafem)

*Lost the blueberries after planting to soil, turns out my soil was too hot for them. It’s a shame too cause i wanted to try making some crosses between them.

I almost pulled the trigger on Dinachem and Dinamex. Still might. Am curious what you'll get. Dinachem should be fire since it's clone only Chemdog x GuavaChem from seed. They did it in cooperation with ChemDog himself.

gwheels

gwheels

Next round for me will be 2 white rhinos and 2 auto amnesia for outdoor. My next indoor i will probably run 2 sour diesel and 2 jack herer or train wreck depending on how this one works out. The indica dominant do work better in my outdoor climate and if they do not work out well....I should be ok :)

All canuck seeds. I am down to my last 48 seeds i think. No more sales until i get to 16

B

Badmf

Yo if you’re doing straight sativas it’s better outdoors, I’ve been growing 50 years damn tried sativas indoors cause that’s all we had access townstoo mich trouble indoors so I do both in n out for grows. Deer are more an issue and rattlesnakesare always around but they eat rodents which bother the plants I use predator piss to keep coyotes and raccoons at bay. If you’re going to use apply last and use gloves!

2toughtony

2toughtony

Yo if you’re doing straight sativas it’s better outdoors, I’ve been growing 50 years damn tried sativas indoors cause that’s all we had access townstoo mich trouble indoors so I do both in n out for grows. Deer are more an issue and rattlesnakesare always around but they eat rodents which bother the plants I use predator piss to keep coyotes and raccoons at bay. If you’re going to use apply last and use gloves!
My pal kills it wit sativas indoor he runs a different light schedule and environment and a whole room dedicated to sativas

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I almost pulled the trigger on Dinachem and Dinamex. Still might. Am curious what you'll get. Dinachem should be fire since it's clone only Chemdog x GuavaChem from seed. They did it in cooperation with ChemDog himself.

May or may not do a photo journal (once its grows a little bigger), but i will give updates. I am especially excited about that, i have never smoked that one and read only positive things, can’t wait.

Top Bottom