What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Damn this thread is poppin :D
Got these today from a friend, probably going down next round.
20180426 192615

Dbear180

Dbear180

I just chopped. A few are dry enough to smoke, a few are still wet. But it goes like this so far.

Golden coast genetics- Cambodian thai x hpchem4.
Skunky piney fruity taste & smell. Mild stone. Seems like a good daytime buzz.
The plant was fackin huge. I let her fall all over in the corner because she was already a big bitch from the start. All 3 of these beans I popped took off like got damn Ricky Bobby! I even had to bail on one & move it out side she just grew so big so fast I couldn't keep her inside. They were a freebie & I had no complaints, idk if I'll run it again but I'm sure there are some better phenos too. Really reminded me of "maui-type" pot we would get as kids.

Next is La plata labs- Colorado Clementines (pheno 1)
Smells like intense sour rotting oranges tastes like biting into an orange peel or having the oil from the peel squeezed in your face. This shit is heavy stoney. Makes it hard to keep my head up straight & keep track of my thoughts. Def not smoke all day weed unless you wanna get nothing done. (It took me twice as long to get just this far as it took for me to write the whole other description lol.) This was another big girl & LPL lets you know she's gonna stretch right in their description of it. She turned a deep purple early on & had a sweet stink, to be honest it almost looked just like their stock photo at the end. I'm pretty stoked on this one. Gonna work with this one for a bit I think.
I have another pheno but it's not ready yet.

I'll do some photos once I have everything else down.
I'm baked as a cake man.
Ok here's just one this is my ETHOS mandarin dreams
20180424 095738

B

Badmf

My pal kills it wit sativas indoor he runs a different light schedule and environment and a whole room dedicated to sativas
50 years ago he wouldn’t have, but good for him I don’t like the longer bloom time

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I've been running clones for the past year since I set up. No seeds. Found one seed in a bag of Kosher I had last fall. About to be my first seed in the current grow set up. Any pointers you "pros" wanna give? Lol. Probably paper towel sprout and peat pellet in the dome till rooted nicely.

Dbear180

Dbear180

So lets say I didnt promote a diff seed bank but just threw it out there that I had no problems with them, got some great gear, was not disappointed at all, & would be a return customer after somebody else did have some problems over a year ago. And my comment gets deleted while the shit talkers are left & then the thread is locked so it can look like the particular bank is nothing but garbage. Idk about that one mods.... I understand this is a business but that's taking it a little far...

H

heisen

So lets say I didnt promote a diff seed bank but just threw it out there that I had no problems with them, got some great gear, was not disappointed at all, & would be a return customer after somebody else did have some problems over a year ago. And my comment gets deleted while the shit talkers are left & then the thread is locked so it can look like the particular bank is nothing but garbage. Idk about that one mods.... I understand this is a business but that's taking it a little far...
When someone creates an account just to leave 1 review and it's there one and only post I dont consider that review legit.could be the company representative or fan boy.
I think when long standing members leave comments and reviews it holds more weight.just saying.

2toughtony

2toughtony

You must be new here

I’m about to pop some monsancho seeds myself when the package comes in. About to be some FIRE!
Ive heard about these even got on the preorder list ;)

Dbear180

Dbear180

I get it I get it. Its just weird to me that restaurant A can bash restaurant B, even tho you personally know B really isnt bad because you tried like 9 dif plates, just restaurant A doesn't like you telling people that in the vicinity of restaurant A.

Latest posts

Top Bottom