What Beans Are You Popping?

• Thread starter MirrorZen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What is everyone popping? Let's see that fire! Bring on the pics.

-Strain(s)
-Germination rate
-Germination method
-Additional observations

I just threw down the following:
Peach Ozz (peach ringz x oz kush)
Double White Dawg (the White x
white dawg)
Pre-98 bubba bx1
FPOG S1
Purple Punch x Alien Rock Candy
Northern Lights x Skunk #1
Gas Mask
(cherry pie x Alien kush) x (cherry pie x starfighter)
Creamy Glue (cookie glue x cookies n cream)
View attachment 795429

-I will update on germ rate.
-Germ method is seed soak with fulpower at 35 ml per gal.

About 10 to 15 beans per strain. (This Christmas hors d'oeuvres platter works great lol)
View attachment 795430

Blue steel (blueberry og x the cube)
These were 8/10 germ rate
Ful power and water soak.
Got one of those hills have eyes mutants on the closest right corner.
View attachment 795431
Peach oz is dank, got some full spectrum from green dot and was very pleased.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
69F9431D 15BE 45A6 BE9B DCA23D7BE8B6
Dang, now can I play? Shout out to the homie for these.:smoking:

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

View attachment 802118 Dang, now can I play? Shout out to the homie for these.:smoking:
Oohff. :opps: some serious fire to be had there. Is that cherry pie in the cp x BTY OG? The chem/blueberry cross sounds quite interesting. Probably a heavy yielder in the least, they all should be some extremely fire crosses:fire: hopefully it's the old school blueberry with loud blueberry terps, not that newer floral crap that dj short has been pumping for a while now.

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oohff. :opps: some serious fire to be had there. Is that cherry pie in the cp x BTY OG? The chem/blueberry cross sounds quite interesting. Probably a heavy yielder in the least, they all should be some extremely fire crosses:fire: hopefully it's the old school blueberry with loud blueberry terps, not that newer floral crap that dj short has been pumping for a while now.
Cherry picker, sorry should have stated that. Which is cherry pie x crystal shop I believe. He said she puts out colas so adding the bty there maybe something special there. But like they say untested.
The blueberry crosses are older. Not sure exactly how old though but he did say that dj’s bb cut was used. I’m hoping to find a bb leaning male.
If I find a male off any of these I’m going to cross it to the Indiana bubblegum cut. I could see a good mix of flavors coming out of those pheno. And having that chem or og in the crosses to will help with the lack of potency in the bb and and bbg.
Dory to ramble I just dabbed some exodus cheese lol

V

vagiboy1987

3 × LSD 25 fem
5× Gorilla Glue Auto fem
4× a friends random seeds
3× Momma Mia fem ( freebies, need info on these)
My germination rate is and always has been 100% so I'm blessed HALLALUR!
I direct sow, I also clone, but almost all of the seeds ive ever planted ive done directly into my final grow pot and media ( I don't suggest if your new to plants or farm for profit I'm more of an experienced hobby grower/ wild child mad scientist)
My observation is this. Simply put don't buy into one specific way of doing shit. People like to say this works don't do this yadda yadda bullshit. I don't glorify my plants, I tend them I give em what they need and I experiment a lot with plants I set aside for that reason. And I get great results. Im currently doing an experiment I was specifically told not to do as it would kill my seedlings, giving them lightly fermented molasses water, and so far those are kicking the shit out of the ones I don't use it on and they are 2-3 weeks youmger and same strains. I also heard lighting with seedlings should be low, just in my experience I call bullshit. I start most of my seeds under 2 1200 watt full spectrum LEDs in the large side of my grow tent and ive never had so much as a hiccup of a problem. I heard don't put plants in big pots from seed, yet again I call bullshit, I start the vast majority of mine in 5 gallon air pots ( I also use mesh pots sometimes too as small air pots if needed) and the reason I do that is specifically because when I do in comparison to starting in small pots or seed trays I get faster growth and higher yields, the trick is simply don't over water you seeds and don't soak the whole pot to water a seedling. Thats just my input. But like I said I'm a mad scientist I don't do the usual boundaries deal

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I normally don't post tap root, seedling pics (too boring), but this is an exception. :p
Check it out!!

Soaked and sank in 12 hrs..tails 24 hrs later!! :)
(My own CS feminized seeds..White Widow x Cackleberry)

Exciting times!

Tails 6 20 18
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I normally don't post tap root, seedling pics (too boring), but this is an exception. :p
Check it out!!

Soaked and sank in 12 hrs..tails 24 hrs later!! :)
(My own CS feminized seeds..White Widow x Cackleberry)

Exciting times!
What's really great is that I can really see the Cackleberry she/male's influence ALREADY!
The Seedsman WW female was very slow starting and had a frail looking trap root and smallish seeds..
She was almost culled, but actually turned out great! The Cackleberry however had a very vigorous beginning with a very stout tap root.
The seeds themselves from my CS experiment are about 2x the size of the original WW mom..They are just a bit smaller than the Regular Cackleberry seeds I still have.

Never had kids, but I still feel like a proud papa!

Kepster

Kepster

Dropped these guys in some water on father’s day. Some sank but haven’t cracked, the rest graduated to moist towels, 4th attempt at cracking Johnny Chimpo lol.

Curious, how long do you wait before giving up on a seed that has sunk but not cracked?

FDC989B1 725E 47C6 AE54 48D76CD7AA05
R

redlife215

Jus pop em in soil, alot safer and easier. I see alot of people trting paper towel method or water method and either they let it get too hot or dry out too much. Jus pop em in dirt or rockwool cube and jus wait till they pop thru. Less is more especially with 100 plus dollar packs of seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom