What Breeder has the best Genetics?

• Thread starter chuck uuuuu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

Coalman what have you grown form him? i am thinking about getting his Chemdog #4 or he has a strain called "the dope" he said its really high yielding but i cant find any info on it

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

really sad that guys talkin mostly bout kushes/chems/dowgs etc ...:sad0071:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Coalman what have you grown form him? i am thinking about getting his Chemdog #4 or he has a strain called "the dope" he said its really high yielding but i cant find any info on it

sup home~ im runnin his Ghost og and its fuckin bomb bro. the s1's didnt throw any nanners at all, all grew pretty well but the one i kept was a stretch better than the rest. if you get that chem#4 just gotta pop like 5 of those S1's and wait till the very end to pick which clones your gonna keep. i have a thread on my ghost if you wanna check it out. all and all the doc has a good product :rasta2:

N

NeonBlackFlag

really sad that guys talkin mostly bout kushes/chems/dowgs etc ...:sad0071:

Those are the most fire around these days, IMHO, bro! I'd also have to say that I'm a true Haze lover, myself as well. Not too many cali peeps workin with the hazes, which is a shame.

trinityalps

trinityalps

Those are the most fire around these days, IMHO, bro! I'd also have to say that I'm a true Haze lover, myself as well. Not too many cali peeps workin with the hazes, which is a shame.

Know what you both mean. Seems like since I got back on line the world's moved from landrace sativas to so called kushes. Don't get me wrong though I love the Bubba and hear nothing but good and love from the Cali folks, but from my direct experience, I think that Mr. Soul, Vic High, The Haze Brothers and DJ Short still get my votes. Might add the Cali Connection once I harvest those Corleone Kush I just popped ;)

--Trinity

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

Seems like since I got back on line the world's moved from landrace sativas to so called kushes. Don't get me wrong though I love the Bubba and hear nothing but good and love from the Cali folks, but from my direct experience, I think that Mr. Soul, Vic High, The Haze Brothers and DJ Short still get my votes.

This.

P

pkuk76

Hello.Can anyone tell me about BC seeds please? ive ordered there thumper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom