What Cal-Mag are you using for Coco with low nitrogen?

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stokes

Stokes

Yeah I went overboard for my first run just because my environment isnt the cleanest. My tent is in my kitchen so I figured add all the good bacteria just to be safe. But also, I could be totally wrong its my first time hahahaha

I am taking the elimination route to find the perfect recipe. Total wrong way to do it hahahahaha!

Dont take my word for it. It may work. Its just my opinion that its just nutrient companies trying to sell more nutrients. Ive just never seen where it’s necessary.

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

Dont take my word for it. It may work. Its just my opinion that its just nutrient companies trying to sell more nutrients. Ive just never seen where it’s necessary.

I agree. As long as your environment and all other parameters are on point just need a good base and cal mag and mycorrizahe for transplanting and youre good.

Misanthrope

Misanthrope

I like this calmag from Indo. 5-0-0 plus iron & boron in a fulvic acid solution. My main nutrient is Megacrop (9-7-14) so I like this for the extra N. I also use it with Jungle Juice Micro and Bloom for growing in soil.

bullfrog13

bullfrog13

Ive used the GH 3 part and their calmag for a while without issues.
I typically start with 0.3EC camg from early veg and down to 0.2 in flower. never a problem . 0.2 in veg sometimes shows low mag but at 0.3 Im yet to see it
naturally one assumes coco is properly buffered first
as far as nitrogen issues in flower no way. if youve got the right NER thats not a problem.

Last edited:
Siz

Siz

Ive used the GH 3 part and their calmag for a while without issues.
I typically start with 0.3EC camg from early veg and down to 0.2 in flower. never a problem . 0.2 in veg sometimes shows low mag but at 0.3 Im yet to see it
naturally one assumes coco is properly buffered first
as far as nitrogen issues in flower no way. if youve got the right NER thats not a problem.

Ive been giving that much every time of Advanced Nutrients Cal-Mag Extra, it has kelp and iron as well. My Platinum Cookies has been great but my Banana OG is really finicky. Besides the ones I took outside, the indoor dont ever seem to get fully green. Maybe im just tripping but the new growth on those plants seems to be a lot lighter than its suppose to.

Siz

Siz

Siz

Siz

that does look like it needs a bit more. try 0.4

I was giving 150 ppm with every feed, although at first I was not, I feel like theyve been behind trying to catch up the whole time. I gave it a straight cal-mag feed for one of the 2 waterings yesterday and today I upped the ppms to the recommended dose for deficiencies came out to 450ppm. Gave that and adjusted base nuts but I will be giving .2 ec for the remainder of veg.

I am just thinking about flower and eventually flush. I use RO water so when do I start to cut cal-mag and for the final flush do I add any cal-mag?

Gets a bit confusing when they say flush with only water but they say with RO you need Cal-Mag. Final week as well?

Also I hear dont cut the root nuts/microbials?

So am I ever giving straight RO water for the final week?

Latest posts

Top Bottom