what clones do you want?

• Thread starter Dr. Detroit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

U said u were gunna make clones 4 the public & most people want OG's all of them.. So if u want 2 sell lots of clones I would supply every OG u can get ur hands on.. U say most OG's r boring 2 u but ur not gunna buy ur own clones it's gunna b people like me that want many different OG's, & Chem's..u wanted 2 no what's hot but when people post u shot them down & say those strains r boring.. Why r u asking us if u already have ur mind made up?

Would you prefer lip service to the truth? I could use marketing and label the same plant in four different ways, but I prefer not to operate as many do.

Hell, if you want to know my opinion, many of the precious purple strains that everyone loves seem to be a victim of the same marketing ploy. It's easier to re-label someone else's work than to develop your own strain after all...

What are the phenotypic differences between Raskal OG, Ridiculous OG, and Tahoe OG? How about between Purple Erkle, Mendicino Purple, and The Purps? Could you pass the Pepsi challenge?

Venom818

Venom818

I'm just saying that you get more differences in characteristics by growing one of those Chem strains in different mediums than you'd get by growing the different genetics all in the same substrate.

Every person that grows OG seems to feel the need to rename it in their own honor. Can you describe the differences between Tahoe, Raskal, and Ridiculous OG if asked?

I've seen a hundred different names on the same three phenotypes of a single plant (in my opinion). Maybe I'm just jaded by the flooded market on these girls...

yes sir i can tell the difference in the tahoe,larry,sfv,loompa's headband can also tell the differance in the sourd d's that are out there

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I sure can 2..I don't no the phenotypic differences but I no the smoke test...Tahoe is the oraginal OG it grows big & super stinky & a good batch of Tahoe OG is the best tasting OG out there.. RidIclous OG I've never herd of but it juss sounds like a ridiculous name change if u ask me.. And Raskals OG that's the Fire OG juss renamed.. I think Raskals OG has a Lil more lemon tast then Tahoe OG.. Purple Erkle is a super tasty purp it's 1 of the most tastiest purple strains out there but it's juss a tiny plant that doesn't produce like other purps..Mendicino Purple is tasty but not as tasty as erkle but I've seen it grow alot bigger then the erkle.. & the purps I'm sure is juss a name meaning purple bud every time I've seen the purps I wasn't impressed not as stony as erkle.. But this is Killer Kali & Purp is played out.. I don't smoke purple no mo I only smoke Kush!!!

I wouldn't pass the pepsi challenge cuz I dint drink soda but I damn sure can pass the bud challenge

S

skatwill1227

Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are the same strain. They were all originally named chem a,b,c,and d. D= 4. these are all good but a little hyped up. I agree with getting established with great pure genetics such as hash plant, skunk #1, nl5, ssh, and some landrace genetics. One of the best strains I have grown and that is extremely hard to come by and that's the J-1. I can verify where it came from too.

Venom818

Venom818

Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are the same strain. They were all originally named chem a,b,c,and d. D= 4. these are all good but a little hyped up. I agree with getting established with great pure genetics such as hash plant, skunk #1, nl5, ssh, and some landrace genetics. One of the best strains I have grown and that is extremely hard to come by and that's the J-1. I can verify where it came from too.

no sir they are not the same strain i believe there was abcd and 1234
Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are 2 different pheno's of the Chemdog family.I dont think the Chemdog D is hyped at all it is that good, super potent when dialed yields like crazy

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Venom is correct Chemdog D & Chemdog #4 r not the same.. They were From the same batch of seeds but they were hatched at different times.. The story is posted here on the farm some where..

S

skatwill1227

That's right venom, I was trying recall info off my head from way back. Good kesson in checking my facts before I run my mouth. The chems are good but IMO not as good as strains like j-1, nl5, or even Casey jones (schmoes cut), or the tahoe og.

Venom818

Venom818

That's right venom, I was trying recall info off my head from way back. Good kesson in checking my facts before I run my mouth. The chems are good but IMO not as good as strains like j-1, nl5, or even Casey jones (schmoes cut), or the tahoe og.

from my personal experience i have grown the tahoe and smoked her straight dialed had the casey jones shmoes cut smoked her from 3 different growers and smoked j1 before none compare to a dialed Chemdog D bro tahoe comes the closest but the Chemdog D shits on the tahoe

S

skatwill1227

Well, I'm guessing I have never had a perfectly dialed chem before. Do you know of any dispensaries in San Diego that would have any? I was talking from a growers stand point and not just a consumer point of view when I said that the other strains were better in my IMO. Yield and ease of growing have to be considered after taste and potency. I also tend to favor strains with a heavier sativa influence thus the J-1 is the best to me personally. The combination of the flavor, scent, potency, and yield make j-1 a growers dream. The Chemdog #4's I flowered out were only decent in the potency/smell department but lacking in flavor and yield. I know I didn't have them dialed in so I guess that's why the yield wasn't there. Overall I would say the chems have there place, just not for me.

S

skatwill1227

The whole og thing is getting ridiculous, the only ones you need are raskals fire og cut, tahoe og, Larry og and that's it for the og strains. I'm feeling the fad is going to fade soon and people will be wanting huge yielders of connoisseur buds. Like Rene, Albert walker, Williams wonder, grom aka grape romulan, blue dream haze, shrom, and shit like that. People also tend to chase after elusive and rare strains so find a good supplier that will occasionally release something special to you like the white or whitefire.

K

kusheater1

Three strains To me that one needs maybe four are bubba,fire og,shrom, and maybe a real cut of gdp my .02

Venom818

Venom818

Well, I'm guessing I have never had a perfectly dialed chem before. Do you know of any dispensaries in San Diego that would have any? I was talking from a growers stand point and not just a consumer point of view when I said that the other strains were better in my IMO. Yield and ease of growing have to be considered after taste and potency. I also tend to favor strains with a heavier sativa influence thus the J-1 is the best to me personally. The combination of the flavor, scent, potency, and yield make j-1 a growers dream. The Chemdog #4's I flowered out were only decent in the potency/smell department but lacking in flavor and yield. I know I didn't have them dialed in so I guess that's why the yield wasn't there. Overall I would say the chems have there place, just not for me.

I dont know of any place in san diego to sample or even get the clone bro sorry,As far as ease i think the Chemdog D is easy to grow but dialing her in is a different story the Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 can be huge yielders when grown properly.

here is a pic of pigfarmers Chemdog D day 54

Chem d
iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I dont live in cali but if I did I would want to see Sour grapes (I believe you can get it from oaksterdam on occassion from what I have read), Hong kong (sour D x sensi star), and, as previously mentioned, Og kush. I wish I could find the Og here in CO because I am contemplating a drive to Cali to source it.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

TGA's new Plushberry looks interesting. From what I've read Subcool has a similar opinion on the Kush and OG's as I do; that they're a bit indistinguishable flavor-wise. The Black Cherry Soda cut that he used sounds promising with such a unique palate.

The GDP suggestion might not be bad. I know a few good sources on that one and could be discerning with so many choices. Maybe I should go North and collect some good strains that are rare down here too. No point in halfassing anything...

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

We already covered the OG issue. I'll carry my favorite one, but that's it. An OG is an OG is an OG. I don't want to ride the bandwagon; but I wouldn't mind driving the next one.

Is it kosher to mention specific collectives here? I can't remember the TOS offhand. Hell, we may already know each other...

Venom818

Venom818

We already covered the OG issue. I'll carry my favorite one, but that's it. An OG is an OG is an OG. I don't want to ride the bandwagon; but I wouldn't mind driving the next one.

Is it kosher to mention specific collectives here? I can't remember the TOS offhand. Hell, we may already know each other...

id love to run your og to compare to some of the og's i have let me know when your up and running ill drive to the oc to get your cut

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

id love to run your og to compare to some of the og's i have let me know when your up and running ill drive to the oc to get your cut

That's no problem. I got mine from an old hippie that was heading back North about a year ago. It was wilted and dying in his hot car in the Summer so he begged me to take it since he and I both love organics and the sacred plant.

I've never seen a plant grow so vigorously, actually. Fifty percent faster growth than any other girl in the room. She loves heavy feedings and dry feet, and she tends to grow very assymetrical meristems that remind me of Blueberry or a Highland Thai's growth patterns.

I have five other OG's actually, but none has the character of my Unknown OG.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Southern Holland Amnesia and Rez's SSH are both 2 cuts that have been rather elusive! Would love those in my garden personally, but hey, I love haze....

S

skatwill1227

I agree with green. I'm in love with the haze strains. That's why I run c99 haze, blue dream haze, and bubble haze (unknown San Diego breeder) along side the j-1.

G

Gartner

marijuana clone variety

There are lots of varieties which include,
include Blue Odyssey, Blue Dream, Casey's Dawg, Bubba Kush or Platinum Bubba Kush, Chemdog 4, Dream Star, Grandaddy Purple, Green Cush, Hindu Sunk, Mango, MendoAfgoo, Kryptonite, Purple Dawg, Odyssey, OG Kush, Purple Kush, Sour Diesel, Sour Grapes, Sweet Tooth, and XJ13.

And the clone resembles teh mother plant, unless you have ahealthy maother you wont get the clone...
What varieties do you have not ...
which are ready to clone...
:harvest:

Top Bottom