What clones have you ran from PNC or any other co op

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Hey peeps so what clones has anyone ran from PNC did you like it or not? Also post up any pictures you have from from your flowers from PNC or any other co op.

I want to post this to help people know where to get legit cuts and what they look like and what others who dont work for the co op feel about the cuts. So hook it up with some pictures you peeps might have help someone not waste time and money on wack shit. I havent bought clones from a co op in two years for that reason.

420Gator

420Gator

ive grown blue dream, headbands, shit, power plant from pnc. they were all good except the shit really was shitty. the pics are on page 2 of the thread in my sig

F

FatFreddysKat

Who's PNC?What area you concerned with, as like in Sac. it changes way too much to really pinpoint, but Fruitridge does good, Another Choice also in Sac. has very healthy cuts too, I have to say though I have yet to flower out anything I have received from a club, which is only Kryptonite & Purple Trash, bought for a patient who is interested in growing so now in my stable . I normally only go through a friend, referred to as my cloner, and have never had any issues to speak of, only issues were always me!!!!
Hopefully more chime in to help you out....and for Sac area those mentioned above are the only places I would deal with if I needed to.

Top Bottom