What Could Be Wrong?

• Thread starter padyakol
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
padyakol

padyakol

hey all! what could be wrong with my thc bomb auto? it is in its 2nd week of bloom, i have two, one growing on a regular pot which seems to be fine and one in an air pot which has yellowing lower leaves. i have fed both the same nutrient using AN Sensi for Grow and Connoisseur for Bloom together with bud ignitor, bud x factor, Sensizym, liquid carboload, bud candy. Hope anyone can help.

What could be wrong
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I think with using that pot you are flushing nutrients out easier in your run off. I think she's hungry. She doesn't look over watered but watch for not watering and feeding enough. If you play your cards right that pot should produce better and bigger than your other pot. Those pots dry out nicely so thats a good thing.

showmegreen

showmegreen

You sure that's two weeks? Pretty developed to me. Wats tha flower time on that thar auto-flower? I dunno anythin about tha Sensi Menzie candy coated bud bizz flower fornicater formula yer killin/ I mean treatin it with. But I do know it'll use what it needs and it will degenerate it's reserves to create buds. If you were longer inta flower it'd be natural happ'nins. But that air pot probly oxidizin tha calcium or magnesium so it's preventing calcium uptake (not making it readily available) ta tha lil'lady. But don't quote me correct on that. Wait fer others usin' that "magic in a bottle" crapola yer usin' ta chime on in. Inquirin minds wanna know.

padyakol

padyakol

my mistake, it is actually on Day 35 from seed, technically if i follow the schedule i made it is the 1st day of week 2 today. hmm.. should i cut off those yellow leaves? The airpot does dry quickly which is quite a problem for me during weekends as i am not able to tend to my grow during Saturdays and Sundays. Any tips?

G gnome

G gnome

If that plant got too dry thats probably what caused the discoloration. Remove leaves w over 50% damage.
I'll bet at one point that plant was drooping from being too dry. Am I right?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

my mistake, it is actually on Day 35 from seed, technically if i follow the schedule i made it is the 1st day of week 2 today. hmm.. should i cut off those yellow leaves? The airpot does dry quickly which is quite a problem for me during weekends as i am not able to tend to my grow during Saturdays and Sundays. Any tips?

For a few bucks you can buy a water pump, timer, stakes, water line, bucket and tray to build a basic and cheap water system. It's either that or have someone else water them while ur gone. Just my .02

padyakol

padyakol

yes G gnome you are correct she got too dry and wilted.. guess i really need to build a diy timer that could water my plants when i am away. any links guys?

G gnome

G gnome

yes G gnome you are correct she got too dry and wilted.. guess i really need to build a diy timer that could water my plants when i am away. any links guys?
Damn Im good. I should do this shit for a living. Thats your problem right there. Its really hard/inaccurate to try to diagnose plant issues when there are multiple environmental issues. You can also do a passive wick system.

padyakol

padyakol

high! just an update my thc auto is now on Day 51 from seed :) is it okay to feed em with pond water during watering?? the TDS of my pond is at 300ppm and a ph of 5.6.

IMG 7593
Apollo13

Apollo13

I agree with g bomb, too dry of pot. Mine sometimes need daily water. I however do not remove the leaves. The plant is dropping leaves to cope with too lil water to preserve the grow tips. Why it drops least important parts first. Use plastic pots in hot temps. My plastic pots can go 3 times as long as air or bags.

Apollo13

Apollo13

I put a pump on a timer, pumps water to a high bucket then use a manifold to let drip to all pots. Be careful with automated water, prone to issues. Best to water when u see dry on top of dirt. And not be late or plant will preserve it self by whatever means possible.

G gnome

G gnome

G bomb aye? I like it!
I agree with g bomb, too dry of pot. Mine sometimes need daily water. I however do not remove the leaves. The plant is dropping leaves to cope with too lil water to preserve the grow tips. Why it drops least important parts first. Use plastic pots in hot temps. My plastic pots can go 3 times as long as air or bags.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Sorry, I should cut and paste...meant no disrespect. I like what you have to say. See your comments often.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Bigger pots are an option. Because I like to water, I like to be in the mix. But if u dont, go plastic and water once a week, more than likely.

Last edited:
Apollo13

Apollo13

I wouldn't use pond water, but I don't now. Not sure the carbonates are the right ones. I go ro water and add 50-100 ppm of cal mag. Pond water is unknown. Especially if it is a run off pond. Could be many things u don't want to add. But id take pond water over no water..lol. I forgot to mention, looks like nutrients a tad high also maybe, tips got claw starting. In my opinion, drop nutes a tad. What I would do. Overall, be happy. If you don't know the signs of underwater, u are probably new but doing a great job. Most OVER water at first.

Last edited:
padyakol

padyakol

High! Just an update the girls are doing fine.. Trying an rdwc bucket with a white widow she is in her 1st week of seedling and today i noticed two spots on her leaf. What is this?

Apollo13

Apollo13

too hot of nutes. I burn big plants with 300 ppm. Roots burn, uptake issues. if you have enough air bubbles, temp is 65-72, ph 5.5-5.8, then it's ur nutrients. I add 50 ppm of cal mag, then nutes to 200 for lil and 300-400 in flower.. if u are planning on sticking with dwc, uc or rdwc, Heisenberg tea will save you pythium rot and make it taste like soil... u can always go up, when u burn roots, it takes a long time for them to recover..
I love that big hydrocorn. can hardly get it. everyone here wants tiny 6 mm, I like big, 16+. Good luck!

Top Bottom