What Deficiency Is This?

• Thread starter BeadyHob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeadyHob

BeadyHob

Hello Farmers,

I just need some help diagnosing what deficiency this is.

I am growing in Coco Coir, but using slow release nutrients.
This is my first grow, so I learned from my mistakes. Next grow I will use hydro nutes.

I just don't want to switch up the nutrients now, because she doesn't have a lot of time left.
I wanted to purchase some Cal-Mag to see if it would help whats going on here, but want to get others opinions first.

Thanks

Definitjpg
Definit1jpg
Definit2jpg

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like advanced K and possibly Ca def. I'd feed them something like 1-4-5, something with a high K #. Wont recover the leaves but it's clearly starving for it. Itll help the buds finish properly.

BeadyHob

BeadyHob

Looks like advanced K and possibly Ca def. I'd feed them something like 1-4-5, something with a high K #. Wont recover the leaves but it's clearly starving for it. Itll help the buds finish properly.

Okay, I agree with you. I'll try to add more K.

Thanks for the reply!

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
slow release ferts and a pure coco/perlite grow only really works with big containers. You will either have to be watering too much and prob get burn or not watering enough and see all sorts of stuff you are seeing. I can see in one of those shots your coco is already way too dry.

BeadyHob

BeadyHob

slow release ferts and a pure coco/perlite grow only really works with big containers. You will either have to be watering too much and prob get burn or not watering enough and see all sorts of stuff you are seeing. I can see in one of those shots your coco is already way too dry.

This is really good information. Thank you!

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Your leaves are too damaged to save. Cut off anything that has more than 50% yellow. Notice the new growth close to the buds is green your shooting a nice ph and nute solution into your plant now. Don’t waste the energy on the damage focus on bud growth

Latest posts

Top Bottom