What deficiency?

• Thread starter Frenchie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i ask because i've had nute troubles on my 1st run. i learned a lot sadly nothing of much use to you i'm sorry to say but in case it helps anyone else. one thing i've noticed is that just as with PH up/down some nutes will run up in their number after settling for a few hours. example if i use megacrop and measure it to around 550 PPM in PH 5% and wait several hours that same water will be 780 PPM + and and 5.2% PH . so in my case by not allowing my nutes to 'activate fully' i was nuking em like oppenheimer. i still have a couple new one in DWC but i also started a run of soil . BOL to ya love that room by the way!

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Temps too low, low cold dry temps.
Bad environment...
No point in feeding, it can't eat.
Boost the temps to 75...get rid of all the fucked leaves, make sure to have a good breeze going through them. A nice gentle dance, not violent

Frenchie

Frenchie

It’s happening again...
So far I upped the temps to 77f and 70f at night and up the nutrients from 500ppm to 650ppm this is week 3 of flower. Humidity is 50%. Water every 3 days.

Last watering was just canna coco a+b 50/50 went in at 5.8ph/650ppm and runoff was 5.9/470ppm. Not sure where I’m going wrong??? Looks like about 4 plants are starting to do this.

The 4 plants are about 35in from my lights not even close really.
EEE9BB02 8163 43FD 97C5 E3092E000844

KushNAshn

KushNAshn

It’s happening again...
So far I upped the temps to 77f and 70f at night and up the nutrients from 500ppm to 650ppm this is week 3 of flower. Humidity is 50%. Water every 3 days.

Last watering was just canna coco a+b 50/50 went in at 5.8ph/650ppm and runoff was 5.9/470ppm. Not sure where I’m going wrong??? Looks like about 4 plants are starting to do this.

The 4 plants are about 35in from my lights not even close really.
View attachment 951305

Did you ever figure it out?

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

Humidity is consistent. 40% in veg (I need a humidifier) and about 50% in bud. My rooms run cool like 64F at night to about 72f with lights on. This only happens to plants directly under my QBs.

This grow I put them 20in or higher with my hlg 135w in veg and 30in or high for my hlg 600h in bud. It happened again in both veg and bud. But they have never done this with my hps or my cob light. All the same strain. Happens to the top half of the plant. Not always the very top though.
Are you running 100%? What distance to canopy?

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Looks like a combo of light stress and ph fluctuations.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Looks like a K def.........if you have a way to just feed K that would be the way to go. The dark areas turning to rust spots and the whorled leaves is the tell. That and the discoloring on the leaf edges.

D

Dankmaster420

Looks like a K def.........if you have a way to just feed K that would be the way to go. The dark areas turning to rust spots and the whorled leaves is the tell. That and the discoloring on the leaf edges.
I know this is an old thread. Im looking for info. All the research and grows ive done say Im going back to hps

Latest posts

Top Bottom