What Did I Do And How Do I Fix This

• Thread starter Zcg123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

I bet they come back if you want them to. Cut off all the leaves that were killed by the oil and water the roots or just start again.
When I use neam oil, I spray a weak solution and leave it for about 6 hours, then follow with a mild soap and warm water followed again by water only.

Last edited:
Dutchcity

Dutchcity

@Dutchcity no offense but go do more research. Everything you've said would potentially kill a plant or render the oils useless.

Neem is intended to be absorbed by the plant. You need a wetting agent like aloe to soften the wax coating plants develop to protect from UV. What an emulsifier does is keeps the mixture consistent vs one spray of pure oil then 1 spray of pure water. Please please read up on what you advise.

A garden pump style mister should be used to ensure proper coverage

Says the guy who burned plants. ...I never said spray with pure oil or wash with water after....

Z

Zcg123

It's no problem but I have burned this particular plant. It's not always instant. Early leaf death for instance. Wrinkled leaves and canoeing are good signals. A spike in humidity helps. An oil induced UV burn is a done deal.

@Zcg123
Your plant will grow back and take off IMO but with the root aphids moving in and a low SAR you would be better off starting fresh.
Yeah I very well may scrap them. I'm away from home till Monday so we will see how they'rr doin then. Even if they just came back a little and I got some more clones out of it I'd be ecstatic. 9 different strains in that room. Some of its pretty fire lol

Top Bottom