What did i do wrong?

• Thread starter Raf20058
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I top dress my pots with a couple spoonful's of all-purpose dry organic fertilizer and worm castings. Starts to break down and be used in about a week.

I agree with @Bluntsmoke water the whole pot until a small amount of run-off. Pick the pot up and feel the weight, don't water again until it gets light.

R

Raf20058

I top dress my pots with a couple spoonful's of all-purpose dry organic fertilizer and worm castings. Starts to break down and be used in about a week.

I agree with @Bluntsmoke water the whole pot until a small amount of run-off. Pick the pot up and feel the weight, don't water again until it gets light.
Thanks for respond , ill be starting it tommorow.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Some tell me that it is too early to give some nutes thats why i still not giving it a nutes. Btw what nutes or brand should i buy for it thanks for helping :)

Week 3 is about the time when you would start adding nutes. I typically transplant after 2 weeks out of 4" nursery pots into 1 gallon pots and that is when I will transplant into pre-amended soil mixed with organic dry nutrients.

If you're up in maple land(Canada) I recommend Gaia Green, anywhere else check out Dr. Earth's if you are interested in organic dry nutrients.

R

Raf20058

Im scared to get nutrient burn

Week 3 is about the time when you would start adding nutes. I typically transplant after 2 weeks out of 4" nursery pots into 1 gallon pots and that is when I will transplant into pre-amended soil mixed with organic dry nutrients.

If you're up in maple land(Canada) I recommend Gaia Green, anywhere else check out Dr. Earth's if you are interested i
Sad to say I live in the philippines a country with the most prohibited to plant cannabis. That why its so hard for me to find resources

R

Raf20058

Can someone suggest someone suggest some nutes that is active in. Ph. Thanks a lot

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Im scared to get nutrient burn

Sad to say I live in the philippines a country with the most prohibited to plant cannabis. That why its so hard for me to find resources

You start off with 2/3 the recommended dose and see how the plant responds. Really hard to burn your plants with organic dry nutrients. I would have to do some searching and looking to see what could work for you then. What comes up for organic dry amendments when you search?

R

Raf20058

Sorry my
You start off with 2/3 the recommended dose and see how the plant responds. Really hard to burn your plants with organic dry nutrients. I would have to do some searching and looking to see what could work for you then. What comes up for organic dry amendments when you sea

You start off with 2/3 the recommended dose and see how the plant responds. Really hard to burn your plants with organic dry nutrients. I would have to do some searching and looking to see what could work for you then. What comes up for organic dry amendments when you search?
Byw can i use charocal instead of perlite its really hard to find it.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

What ratio of npk do i need for its stage thabks

You also need an EC/PPM meter, like this one: https://www.amazon.com/Professional-TDS-ppm-Conductivity-Meter/dp/B01FPG89CE?th=1
There are many similar pens for about the same price on the market. You should try to get one that reads in EC instead of PPM. You should know that there are two PPM scales (500 and 700), and your pen might give PPM readings in either. Feed charts usually assume 500ppm scale, which causes a lot of issues if you have a 700ppm meter. Just get one with an EC reading and use that.

R

Raf20058

Update.
I just repot them on a sack just to make sure they have a good drainage. I did damp the soil before transplanting them and water again until there's water spill at the hole. The plants are getting worse. I already cut few leaves below because it is already yellow and droopy. Now I see some yellow spot and yellow tips on the leaves.

IMG20220404150452
IMG20220404150634
Top Bottom