What did you puff with your first time?

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Swerve's new glass thread got me wondering about first time experiences with cannabis. I was wondering what technique everybody used the first time they smoked herb. Maybe you'd share a story of a legendary piece you own or once smoked with...

I was on the cruising strip, already half drunk, with Mat and this hot rocker girl... we puffed out of a Dr. Pepper can until someone pulled up and loaned us a metal pipe. I still remember the seeds popping and glowing red hot on the metal screen.

By the time I was puffing regularly, my friends had a huge glass vase they had rigged into a giant bong dubbed "the Missile Launcher". It was actually more of a 1-man hookah...There were marbles in the bottom and an aquarium castle. I think Tim was the only person to ever fill and clear the entire chamber...

D

DazedNconfussed

my first time was a joint....I was 26 and with my girl at my brothers place with his girl.....we split a decent joint 3 ways, I remember after we smoked it I said "what does getting high feel like, cause I feel nothing" then my brothers girl said lets go outside and smoke a cig.....I took a cuple hits of thecig and my legs callapsed. I layed on the concrete sidewalk for 10 minutes, then crawled out to the grass where I puked over and over...kept passing out in the grass...woke up...puked again, then fell asleep...this continued for an hour before I was helped back in the apartment......

I felt nothing till I smoked the cig...good times...

winta

winta

i was 11 my pops smoked all the time and i was nosey so one day he was like "u want some of this?" it was a zig zag of skunk i said "yea" i inhaled deep like i knew what i was doin and coughed my brains out and i was high as coodie brown lol i miss my dad we had good times :) :(

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I was 23. My girl at the time bugged me for two weeks to get some so we could try it. After a joint we both questioned rather it was gonna work for us. We tried another joint. I only remember how heavy my eyelids were and how fast we ate two LG pizzas. Giggled like school girls. It was the only good thing that came from that relationship. I had a lot of realizations and really became a better person as a result.

Ahh those weere the days when dirt weed was good enough. :free-character-smil

L

Lost

You heard it here first.. A big red gum wrapper! Thats right! And you thought YOU were ghetto!!! BUAHAHAHAH

Shit a can pipe was a fckin' Mercedes to my Pinto.

convex

convex

Bits of an old lamp fashioned into a pipe with a metal mattress button for a screen.

D

Donk Frog

My first time getting high was with hash---- bottle tokes in a beer bottle when I was 11 my older cousin who was 14 got me ripped....lol......Back in the good old 80's

B

bdawgburner

I was 14 and a buddy and I got a 1/4 oz of some mexi shwag. We rolled it in the loosest joints you can imagine, we had to tilt our heads back to hit it so the buds didnt fall out. We smoked the 1/4 in about an hour and I remember thinking I didnt feel anything, but we ate so much food. Looking back now, I was high as shit. Good times.

sky high

sky high

I'll be the first to say what year it was when I first got high.... 1972.

I know we tried to reach nirvana a few times the year before via some less-than-desirable (aka..."we got burned") green leafy material rolled into joints we got from a guy in junior high...LOL.

However, I do remember the first time I REALLY got blazed. It was on a toilet paper roll pipe...you know the ones....alum foil bowl...punched out holes that were usually too big...offering MONSTA hits. I remember we walked down in the woods behind my buddy's parents house and sat on this big log and smoked 2 bowls (definitely Mexi sativa).

BAM. Stoned as fuck. We couldn't have been more than a few hundred feet from the house but I SWEAR it took us at least an hour to get back up that hill.....

God...what I wouldn't give for a pot buzz like that today! LOL.

O

Oregonic

Nooooo! I thought those memories of brick dirt seed filled takes longer to pick the shit out then the high even last weed days where repressed and buried! Thats all we could get in my town and I popped my weed cherry with some shwag and a pop can in a dugout at the public baseball field.

Thank the great sky daddy I saw the light!

M

Mr.LovaLova

The first time I actually smoked it was in a joint. I think I was like 16 and went to a buddy's house after school where 2 others and I smoked a j of some mexican commercial. I remember thinking whats the fuss all about because I felt nothing. Then we had to walk home across the golf course in the snow. I remember being peronoid as hell and hearing shit behind me. I was convinced that I was being stalked by a wolf.

The funny thing was my best friend and I were constantly stealing glass beakers and shit from the chem lab trying to fabricate a bong. We finally made one but we didn't have any smoke so we stole a bunch of pipe tabacco from my dad and smoked it through the bong while listening to the classic "Hits from the bong" by Cypress Hill. I finally scored some weed from a buddy at school (his mom literally had trash bags full of weed in her closet, outdoor smoke loaded with seeds) he gave me a couple hand fulls and we went up to my addict and smoked out of the bong. I remember how shitty it tasted because of the pipe tobacco we smoked through it like like a week earlier, but i got wrecked!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Winter of 1993 deer season, Grapetown, Tx my dads best friends son had some swchagg and i had stolen some joints from my parents before i had left. I was 9 he was 3 years older and got me to drink some jack daniels before we went out and smoked next to the old ass cabin while our dads were down talking to the nice old german lady we had the lease on. I ended up hopping on one of the four wheelers and going ape shit and hit a barn, one of those times ya get scared and accidently floor it. Anyway good times, didnt get in any trouble our dads thought it was hilarious.

Otoe

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

hee hee..great first time stories!

I was 13 years old and hanging with a bunch of people from middle school in suburban Colorado. The guys made a gravity bong out of a milk jug and a bucket of water, loaded with it schwag and we all sat around in a circle in some kid's backyard. They told me people don't really get high on their first time. What a lie!

I was so high..laughing at everything until my cheeks hurt so bad. Then..I joked we should play spin the bottle. Didn't happen since we were so stoned! It was a good fun time and now I can 't even smoke schwag. lol

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

You heard it here first.. A big red gum wrapper! Thats right! And you thought YOU were ghetto!!! BUAHAHAHAH

Shit a can pipe was a fckin' Mercedes to my Pinto.

"If you don't chew Big Red, fuck you!" -Ricky Bobby

"...I took a cuple hits of thecig and my legs callapsed. I layed on the concrete sidewalk for 10 minutes, then crawled out to the grass where I puked over and over...kept passing out in the grass...woke up...puked again, then fell asleep...this continued for an hour before I was helped back in the apartment......

I felt nothing till I smoked the cig...good times..."

Marlboro: 1 DNC: 0

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

i was 11 my pops smoked all the time and i was nosey so one day he was like "u want some of this?" it was a zig zag of skunk i said "yea" i inhaled deep like i knew what i was doin and coughed my brains out and i was high as coodie brown lol i miss my dad we had good times :) :(

Here's to your DAD! I hope my kids miss me when I rock out.

"I was 13 years old and hanging with a bunch of people from middle school in suburban Colorado. The guys made a gravity bong out of a milk jug and a bucket of water, loaded with it schwag and we all sat around in a circle in some kid's backyard. They told me people don't really get high on their first time. What a lie!" -milehighchic

13? whoa. Gravity bong? :banana: I know a guy (we'll call him J) who did a gravity bong in a hot tub with a 3-foot traffic cone... where was youtube then?

"Winter of 1993 deer season, Grapetown, Tx my dads best friends son had some swchagg and i had stolen some joints from my parents before i had left. I was 9 he was 3 years older and got me to drink some jack daniels before we went out and smoked next to the old ass cabin while our dads were down talking to the nice old german lady we had the lease on. I ended up hopping on one of the four wheelers and going ape shit and hit a barn, one of those times ya get scared and accidently floor it. Anyway good times, didnt get in any trouble our dads thought it was hilarious.

Otoe"

Three concepts: Honda Odyssey--full roll cage--frozen lake. Sound fun?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I was 23. My girl at the time bugged me for two weeks to get some so we could try it. After a joint we both questioned rather it was gonna work for us. We tried another joint. I only remember how heavy my eyelids were and how fast we ate two LG pizzas. Giggled like school girls. It was the only good thing that came from that relationship. I had a lot of realizations and really became a better person as a result.

Ahh those weere the days when dirt weed was good enough. :free-character-smil

I ate too much and puked more than once from schwag back then.... Jalapeno Krunchers and french onion dip were my downfall.

C

Capt. Rebel

I was 17 at work when dude mentioned a smoke break and pulled out a funky warped lookin' cigarette. I thought it got wet or something... Then he was smoking it all funny, like he didn't wanna let any of the smoke go kinda thing... Then it hit me. Then I hit it back. :D

15 mins later I'm wondering what all the fuss is about. 'Bout a half hour after that I was lost in a box of nuts and bolts that I was supposed to be putting in bins on the shelf. Not like staring off into space while looking into the box kinda lost, oh no. Like panicky "OH HOLY SHIT HOW DO I GET OUTTA THE BOX???!!?!" kinda lost. I looked up to yell for help and...hey, how did I get outta the box? I also remember stairs being particularly tricksy at the time.

Ahhh, good times.

D

DUBSteppin

I was 13 and my buddies and I were on summer break from junior high. I had just gotten back from vacation and my friends had some bud in a bag and a carved up apple. They handed me the apple and I took a bite out of it, oops. We called a dude up because we had no more apples and they didn't have much weed. We went to dudes house and he had a sick bong, from what i can remember, and i payed him 15 bucks to get me as high as possible, it worked. If i could get that high today i would be a very happy man, if only.

B

Beasters X Haze

My buddy jay's mom's metal pipe we borrowed without asking. Haha. Good thread, it's funny for me to think about that stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom