what do done trichs look like?? day 55 flower NL

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oregonic

All i know about clearex is that I did a watering with it then a light fluch the next day and my bitches perked up and you could just feel that they were happier.

I think next round I might play with the grape 'enhancer' on a plant to see how much it effects.

Jordis, feel you on the family thing, so hard not so brag but better to keep it under wraps. No ego stroking is worth losing your fam.

S

supasticky

A pure Indica, won the Cannabis Cup in 88, 89, 90. Much used for cross breeding for it's strong and big buds. Famous throughout the world, everyone has heard of N.L. Sweet taste and very potent stone.
Specifications: ~ Flower: 7-8 weeks Dutch Passion seedbank catalog

An absolute must for the indoor grower! For the last couple of years the Northern Lights cannabis seeds has dominated the various Harvest Festivals. Through selective breeding we have succeeded in producing one of the most powerful plants in the world. On top of that, we have developed a strain highly adapted for indoor growing: compact, powerful with a good yield and exceptional resin production. The most lucrative plant for the indoor grower.

Flowering: 45-50 days.
Height: 100-125 cm.
Yield: up to 125 gr. Sensi Seed Bank catalog

http://cannabismjseeds.com/northern-lights-cannabis-seeds.html

I would have to guess, percentage wise, that NL is 75% indica, 25% sativa.

-Supa

Illmind

Illmind

Ya btw nobody mentioned that shortly after a trich turns amber it's potency will degrade. Most use 10-20% amber because at around the 30 mark amber trichs degrade.

S

supasticky

That's true. What it turns into is cannabinoids, which cause a more body stoned feeling.

-Supa

J

jordisgarden

I chopped all the smaller branches. since i tiopped this bitch early i was able to leave the 3 largest colas . so im gonna have 2 haarvest times to try out. hey this question has absolutly nothin to do with the thread but when is the right time to pollenate a female? seeds probably need like 8 weeks to fully develope right?. or can a crop vget ruined 3/4ths through?

S

supasticky

I would say like before end of week 5 preferably around week 3. You also need to let your plant go all the way past maturity and basically sacrifice the plant for the seeds.

-Supa

audius

audius

sooo,,about how long does it take a plant with cloudy trichs to the glorius amber? mine are all cloudy& i didnt know about ay of this till i read this thread,,lol,went out & bought a scope becouse of it. my whitewidows are in there 7 week& was gonna start my flush today,,am i to late on the flush,?

S

supasticky

no like 2 week flush is good. If youre planning on going a full 9 weeks. Any flush is better than no flush..

-Supa

J

jordisgarden

flushing 12 hours before harvest is better than no flush right?

C

chuck uuuuu

no like 2 week flush is good. If youre planning on going a full 9 weeks. Any flush is better than no flush..

-Supa
yes sir! I totally agree....a Dueshe is better than no Dueshe to avoid smoking some fish stentch!:boogie:

Top Bottom