What do I have here?

• Thread starter Jabsaw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
White Flies from what I can see. You will often see them flying when the lights are turned off. If they don't fly, then they might be aphids, although I can't tell for sure. As mentioned, Spinosad or Pyrethrins will work at killing them off. If they are white flies, they will ruin your crop by making it dry poorly and burn leaving a black ash with poor burning. The plantz ooze sugar and stuff where the bugs suck on them, which turns to carbon when it is burned. They will quickly take over a indoor grow if allowed to get into it. Outdoors is a problem but can be better controlled by simple hosing and watering.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Buy a bag of food grade de earth, let your topsoil dry important, dust all around your plant, sprinkle on the dry topsoil, lightly dust the infected fans, don't dust flower, after 72 hours give a light flush and check your ph, de earth will kill any bug with an exoskeleton organically pronto.

Jabsaw

Jabsaw

Thanks, I actually kicked around the notion of de. Got some green lace wings and some assassin bugs on the way hopefully they help. The girls are in a greenhouse full bloom so I didn't want to put anything foreign on them at this point.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Then I would definitely go with the de as your already know about it and it's cheap, I would not want to add anything else if your in flower.

Top Bottom