What do these plants need?

• Thread starter dlan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dlan

I started them indoors in coco, and transplanted them into Fox Farms organic soil mix when they were already a couple feet tall. Since the transplant the leaves have gotten lighter and as you can see, a number of them are yellowing. I have two others from the same batch that I put directly in the ground and they're doing great.

Thanks.

What do these plants need
What do these plants need 2
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I started them indoors in coco, and transplanted them into Fox Farms organic soil mix when they were already a couple feet tall. Since the transplant the leaves have gotten lighter and as you can see, a number of them are yellowing. I have two others from the same batch that I put directly in the ground and they're doing great.

Thanks.
getting hungry…
ones in the ground have an endless supply of food..

Choppr

Choppr

Sungrown, full sun, but still in Pots, Rapid Transpiration requires more nutrients/water, mild chlorosis maybe up your nitrogen a little, she is managing her stress normally by sacrificing old lower leaves, no biggie....always look at "new growth" as long as new growth is healthy she's perfectly fine, she looks great. Get some diatomaceous on that top-soil so larvae cant breed, pest pressure gets worse in August...good luck M8

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
e0672050-755c-42e0-9010-3d773b8dfb36_text.gif

sorry.. had to.. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Sungrown, full sun, but still in Pots, Rapid Transpiration requires more nutrients/water, mild chlorosis maybe up your nitrogen a little, she is managing her stress normally by sacrificing old lower leaves, no biggie....always look at "new growth" as long as new growth is healthy she's perfectly fine, she looks great. Get some diatomaceous on that top-soil so larvae cant breed, pest pressure gets worse in August...good luck M8
^^^ What he said.

Make sure you're not switching to bloom nutrients too soon. I feel a lot of folks do this not knowing any better, but for the first 2 or 3 weeks of flower I prefer to keep feeding Veg. nutrients because bloom nutrients don't quite have enough Nitrogen that the plants really need at the beginning of flower, particularly during that "stretch" phase. I usually keep feeding Veg. nutes up to week 3 and then I start blending 50/50 Veg and Bloom nutes for a week then switch to full bloom nutes around the beginning or mid week 4, strain dependent of course, but typically towards the end of "stretch" is when I start to transition to bloom nutrients.

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Deadstill is on point. I use the attached chart and it’s always worked out well.
You can see the plant requires the most N at the beginning of flower.
5B9FECEA D60C 48A6 BB20 F11B11E440C8

Top Bottom