What Do You Do?

• Thread starter Juicebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Juicebox

Juicebox

Thats a shame.... happens down south too. ..theyll run the soil into dirt for 10 years for money then spend the next 100 years figuring out what went wrong.
Ya its silly the way govrenment treat the planet...at the same time saying they are protecting shit....such a load of crap

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ya its silly the way govrenment treat the planet...at the same time saying they are protecting shit....such a load of crap
Down in murika we dont protect anything..... well use up our shit then come to your house and use up your shit too..... then bomb it and send you the reconstruction bill hahaha

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
It depends on how much nutes you use and how big your plants are. If you have a giant tree that you barely feed any nutes because youre cheap and live 100 miles from the hydro store like me, if you give straight water for one feeding they are showing deficiencies a week or two later.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My tap water tests at over 2000 ppm so i only use RO....i have a guy coming today to run tests and show me some new tech....some filterless technology...i will post the results later
you must live in Detroit!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom