what do you recommend for foliar spray..

• Thread starter SEED WHORE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SEED WHORE

SEED WHORE

Im wondering what to use for veg and budding...i us A.N. B-52 and diamond nectar so far and for bus i use Dutch Master folitech bloom...and input will be gratly valued..thanx S.W.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

That is kinda a broad and general question.....some of the favorites for foliar are;

Dyna-Gro Protek plus Dyna-Gro Neem oil -- Can be used in Veg and Bloom up to week 2 or 3 of flower. This is a all round GREAT foliar to use in veg and up to 2 week in flower and for sure a all time favorite! It works fantastically and the Protek silica makes a most excellent emulsifier as opposed to using something like soap...YUCK!! I'll take the protek over some soap any day! It even acts as a leaf shine and protective layer as well as a great prevention for bugs and insects.....the silica improves plant health and growth as well of course.

True Blooms from Primordial Solutions, these are the same folks and company that makes SeaGreen which can also be used as a foliar by itself or a additive to nutrient solutions and is hands down one of the best additives PERIOD!! Can be used in Veg and up to 2nd week of flower.

Snow Storm Ultra Plus Protek for veg and flower to week 4 or 5.

Nitrozyme plus some RO water kicks ass!!

Magic Green from House & Garden is a really good one.

The list goes on and on.....but those are some favorites for sure!!

Then of course you can brew teas (ACT) and foliar spray weekly veg and flower to week 2.

There are many great recipee's for great tea brews.....Check out Capulator's packs, those products can be used for foliar as well and work great......

NOTE: If you try and get products that have more than just a foliar application; like some of the ones listed above it makes them more cost effective IMO. Like the Protek for example makes a great emulsifier instead of using soap for example but it also has many other uses as an additive. Most all products listed above have multiple uses and applications besides foliar except for True Blooms and Magic Green, they are both foliar only products.....

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Dont forget about Blue Mountain Organics anything. There Super Plant Tonic is fantastic.

WeirdWentPro

WeirdWentPro

You cannot beat well-strained AACT as a foliar, IMO. Stimulates growth and fights/prevents fungal issues like no other.

That being said, I do use other stuff as well.

I got some SNS 604A & B samples recently and have been very very impressed with them as a foliar, especially the 604A (veg). Nitrozyme right before flowering is a must. Good ole Spray and Gro can get everything kicking too and correct micro defiencies. Foliar sulfur later in flowering really helps to maximize your aromas and flavors. Of course, be VERY careful spraying anything deep into flower, so go easy, dont soak the shit out of it. Just a spritzing a couple times.

R

redlife215

Read a study tht found the nutrients that are foliar fed to a plant via the leaves is found in the plants root zone within an hour. That was amazing to me and was a kick In my ass to start foliar feeding my plants again. True blooms from primordial solutions, magic green, saturator, and style oil.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Aloe fronds cut open......then put into a spray bottle, I refuse to buy bottled foliar sprays when mother nature makes it pretty clear which path I can take in this regard! have fun!

R

redlife215

Sounds good but aloe won't give u a full spectrum foliar like some stuff in the bottles. I am really interested in aloe and coconut water as root drenchs tho

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I use aloe/cocnut water, haven't had any issues. best of luck in your search.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

check out the magic bullet thread by Capulator.. Ca25, nitrozime, x-70 and og biowar some killer results...
DSC 0627

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Nah heavy 16 isn't all that imho I'd stick to seagreem True blooms a wetting agent and magic green. Or the aptus foliar spray if u can get ur hands on it

I think Heavy 16 Foliar is all that and then some. It can be combined with ANY foliar feed so it works great with True Blooms or Sea Green or tea, plus it contains plant sourced carbs so its going to feed the benificials and the thick nature of it is going to give bennies a place to live. Plus its the worlds best calcium supplement which is the most immobile nutrient in the plant so it makes the most sence to foliar feed, it contains 4 forms of food grade calcium. It also kills soft bodied bugs and eggs including mites. Think of Heavy Foliar as your wetting agent and combine it with all your foliar feeds your plants with thank you.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I believe Axiom is a hell of a foliar too. I give in veg only once or twice depending on how long it's in veg being a systemic. I keep my foliar feeds minimal. Usually 3 to 4 products (separate) max.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I've been spraying with +SIZE at 1g per gallon and the nest is thicker and bushier then ever. Also using it 1g per gallon in the rez during flower. Ladies are loving it
Ie

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Nah heavy 16 isn't all that imho I'd stick to seagreem True blooms a wetting agent and magic green. Or the aptus foliar spray if u can get ur hands on it
old thread i know,but i dont agree with u at all on the H-16.

I think Heavy 16 Foliar is all that and then some. It can be combined with ANY foliar feed so it works great with True Blooms or Sea Green or tea, plus it contains plant sourced carbs so its going to feed the benificials and the thick nature of it is going to give bennies a place to live. Plus its the worlds best calcium supplement which is the most immobile nutrient in the plant so it makes the most sence to foliar feed, it contains 4 forms of food grade calcium. It also kills soft bodied bugs and eggs including mites. Think of Heavy Foliar as your wetting agent and combine it with all your foliar feeds your plants with thank you.
i agree with u that its all that and more! my powerhouse foliar spray is h-16 foliar,bio-cozym,jumpstart,ful-power and extreme serene

Top Bottom