What Do You Think??

• Thread starter Klintus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/introducing-the-sun-cloak-vertical.76703/

They are the same type of led suncloak uses in this grow, someone from suncloak messaged me when I mentioned what type of leds they use and said that their led strips with the same leds are brighter because they dont use resistors? I bet the strip I linked would grow just as good or betterif used in right color white. The only way to see is for someone to try it out, I cant right now so maybe someone else could try.

They are cheap enough for 5 meter strips that you could line a 4x4 tent with both colors you would need for veg and flower for a few hundred bucks. Someone needs to try it out, those suncloak systems cost thousands and the results look amazing.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

@Ooopsi did he grab the hPS yet
Hey! oh... well... we were quite to close to it. LOL!
Goin to get it tomorrow brah i guess
Whooot? No way! Too late ... I sold it...
Nah, just kid din'! Yeah, sry man, didn't read your text in time, just got home. First stressing the hell out of you and then I miss the message... bahaha...
Kuddos bro! Cu 2morrow 4 sure! @ home around 6.15

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

I was thinking' about what you said yesterday, your box being too cold most of the times. I think that's good, because you will have less trouble with the hps now, both in reaching the needed temps and evacuating heat.
Small hint on how to get the exhaust working fine: You'll need to set the temp on the fan to about 24 or 25 C or whatever temp you want the room to be. Put the probe inside the room at canopy level and just set the fan speed to a minimum. It will start working in higher speeds as soon temperatures do exceed the temperature you've adjusted and slow back down as soon as the room is cooled down. If you see temperature rising above the adjusted value but the exhaust is not starting to run at full speed, turn it down to a lower temp so it will kick in earlier. I really hope it will work out for you man... when you told me you had +-20C temperatures differences over the day, I was getting a bit worried...
ps: still have the diy cool-hood in case it gets too hot in there. Best of luck captain! And good luck for the rest as well... shitty situation man... I feel for you bro.. :/
PS2: if you don't want the fan to change speeds every minute, crank the speed up a little higher, so it won't switch every minute...

Last edited:
Klintus

Klintus

ye i'm trying to get the T° to a stable 25-26°C but it's hard... i'll figure something out... today the T° was a bit high but they seemed to like it somehow dunno why...
thx for your support yesterday... ment a lot!!! so graceful of yours!!

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

ye i'm trying to get the T° to a stable 25-26°C but it's hard... i'll figure something out... today the T° was a bit high but they seemed to like it somehow dunno why...
thx for your support yesterday... ment a lot!!! so graceful of yours!!
No prob man! One more thought: I dunno what your RH's at but I'm supposing it's a little lower then when you were using the cfl. If you add a humidifier, you'll get your RH to rise and you can lower your temps as well. At least that's working fine for me. Good ventilation inside the box is also helping a lot in bringing temps down. Maybe I'll visit you over the next days so we can check together... Cheers mate!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

You wont regret the 250 watt. With just a little ventilation hps aren't that much hotter than t5/cfl. My buddy actually got cooler when he went from a 12bulb t5 to a 1kw hps cooltube. The cfl and t5 IMO are good for veg but not enough for flower.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Yea I got some good quality from under my t5. But idk about better. And deff not the quantity.

Bannacis

Bannacis

All you need is some supplement Blue spectrum light, blue and red from start to finish. more blue in veg more red in flower... its not necessarily about the wattage, but how full your spectrum is.
Don't get me wrong about high wattage bigger bud thing... but you also want them terpines and such to reveal their awesomness.

Top Bottom