what do you use for roooots?

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

So I have been used to paying about 107 per liter for voodoo juice from AN. I was wondering if anyone else has as much or if not more success from using something else. I know there are a lot of other products out there, but have always gone with what my more experienced friends have used. I would like something a little bit cheaper and would last longer than just one harvest without breaking the bank.

Thanks in advance for your insight.

N

NugNation

i've been using canna rhizotonic and it works great, smells a little fishy but it's effective. a lot of people on here seem to like H&G Roots Excelurator too but I haven't tried it yet.

F

Foxfarmfreak

Try Roots Accelerator from House & Garden, Not cheap either, but goes along way, as you only use 1ml per gal, and it blows the doors off anything I've used in the last 7 years. You can rootbind a plant within a week it seems, explosive roots.....
Peace FFF:harvest:

matamus

matamus

Hygrozyme

I have used Hygrozyme, give it to each plant at any transplant and once and awhile during its whole life, helps replenish those little hairs on the roots, I like it.

G

growgrow

I use van de zwann root excel and within 2 weeks... got roots coming out the side of 1 gal bags.... never used ne thing else but i like this....

GROW!

Lowman

Lowman

+1000 for roots excel. Quit messin around with inferior products and just get the best.

R

Radio_Dread

I also use Root 66 from technaflora. works great. and alil bit goes along way.plus im pretty sure it organic

Latest posts

Top Bottom