What does Loompa use?

• Thread starter angry monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OMGgenitics

OMGgenitics

Well dam Green Dot..LOL, Sounds like we are the same. The absolute first thing I do every single morning, before I have coffee, before I take a shower, before I do everything, with the sleep still in my eyes, I roll into my rooms to make sure everything is is spot on. You get to a point where you dont have to pay as much attention to variables, when I walk into my room I look directly at my plants and they will tell me everything I need to know, just by their color, stature, what the leaves look like, etc.....you get to a point where you can read what variables are off just by looking at your plants.
That statement tells it all Loom... Sorry for buttin in. But all growers get to your level of love and under standing of the lil ones in there gardens or they may want to find something else to do with there energy.... Cool Loom Peace omg....

rollon

rollon

monkey, with no temp or hum issues and no visible signs of nanners could be leftover pollon from your Apollo 11 grow in your posts. is the timeline right? and with all tents in same room and co2 being circulated stray pollon could be suspect. It can remain viable for awhile. Peace

angry monkey

angry monkey

Well after being accused by logic and Loompa for not even having legit seeds I ran the plant again anyhow. Real professional btw.

The plants grew completely different this run and acted like the headband they actually are. No herming took place. I found no seeds. It had a nice kushy taste and lighter smokers seemed to enjoy it. Doesn't cut it for me or the patients though.

Thanks for the opportunity to grow your gear. Bummer I didn't find a keeper.

angry monkey

angry monkey

monkey, with no temp or hum issues and no visible signs of nanners could be leftover pollon from your Apollo 11 grow in your posts. is the timeline right? and with all tents in same room and co2 being circulated stray pollon could be suspect. It can remain viable for awhile. Peace

Not possible. Also stated that when opening buds that nanners were found.

F

friend

Correct me if I am wrong :) from what I gather ?
1) 1 uproven pheno type, mass cloned (really one seed from 1 pk really !)
2) you grow mature plants in coco and only feed 800ppm ( WTF)
3) 70 degrees temperatures ?
I presume that you're ppms are way to low !!!,
you're over watering and not useing enough calmag ,
Fuck you're co2 ! proper ventilation is all you need !
20 years of growing in mom and dad's basement using
Hightimes and ic for references don't mean jack shit hotdog
:)
My only recommendation to you is to fill you're room with cali Cherry Pie, the same
Way you did you're Yeti (not headband lamfo) Next time you point you're finger
At somebody, look at the three pointing right back atcha!

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

Correct me if I am wrong :) from what I gather ?
1) 1 uproven pheno type, mass cloned (really one seed from 1 pk really !)
2) you grow mature plants in coco and only feed 800ppm ( WTF)
3) 70 degrees temperatures ?
I presume that you're ppms are way to low !!!,
you're over watering and not useing enough calmag ,
Fuck you're co2 ! proper ventilation is all you need !
20 years of growing in mom and dad's basement using
Hightimes and ic for references don't mean jack shit hotdog
:)
My only recommendation to you is to fill you're room with cali Cherry Pie, the same
Way you did you're Yeti (not headband lamfo) Next time you point you're finger
At somebody, look at the three pointing right back atcha!

Theres a difference between you're and your....
Its YOUR ppms are way TOO low"...
Except 800 (.5) is perfectly acceptable with most base nutes and cultivars.
Calmag is not needed with most base nutes with most strains... Its the minority that might need a bit more cal or mag.

F

friend

Snowcreature, thanks for the English lesson !
I apologize for the rant, I had not had my morning
Joe and bong hits and was a little torqued when I read
What I thought was pretty baseless bitch. And still do !
Maybe YOUR analysis works with YOUR soil grown plants ?
in Coco and soiless mixes I don't think so !
For this is the reason why most people play with weed,
And I play with fire :D

champion

champion

i have been around peeps growing weed since around 1994 and back then i remember the same questions being asked and the same methods of sharing the grows to get the best routine........ that was then 20 years ago
im always looking at how to use different nutes to get the best ph and ec without adding ups or downs
so i would say to loompa get your info up and help the people who want to grow out your plants its the least you could do for their support...... i heard many times of the strains you have worked on and give you a lot of respect for that but you should know by know if you want to get the world growing you need to provide more than the seed.......

F

friend

I only grow coco 6micro 9bloom
I have used this recipe 6/9 modified Lucas formula, for well over a year
on multiple crops, useing canna and beCuzz coco.
While growing a lot of OG, I found this formula to be just okay.
After the last 5 years of growing coco, I will be switching back to
Soil for quality head stash :)

SnowCreature

SnowCreature

I have to admit that Yeti isnt totally satisfied yet.
I started her out with calmag and she spit it back in my face!
No calmag and shes still spitting in my face

zeke

zeke

Waaaaaaaaaaa! Loompa hurt my butt too. He used a pack of bx2 to lure me into his van while I was riding my bike down by the river. Then he raw dogged me and oom pa pa stole my bike. I'm telling Logic on you guys.....

Top Bottom