What does your forum username mean?

• Thread starter monkeymun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Was a graffiti artist as a youth SoSer - short for SoSerious , thc1 short for the high crowd 1 as anyone that dabbled in graffiti knows you write your name followed by a group that usually wrote the same ...thc 1 - which also happens to be the chemical we all know and love in this plant and i'm serious about growing - so it kinda fit at this also , thou I am way to old to be writing on walls

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Like Sos, Motiv1 ( Motive One) was my tag when i wrote graffiti as a teenager. Later added the 303 in place of the one to represent Denver (303 area code). I too am too old to be writing on walls, trains, etc. Its been years but the name has stuck.
M

soserthc1

soserthc1

Like Sos, Motiv1 ( Motive One) was my tag when i wrote graffiti as a teenager. Later added the 303 in place of the one to represent Denver (303 area code). I too am too old to be writing on walls, trains, etc. Its been years but the name has stuck.
M
I hear you but like this it never leaves you , i still look at graffiti and can still read most peoples hands and still have the urge to head out to a bridge one early night/morning and blow it up but the stupidity of getting caught stops me. Hope you and everyone here had a great holiday and a happy new year .. cool thread

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

ive used joe fresh for years, ppl may think its related to the clothing line, but its not...

infact ive used this name long before the clothing line was out...i use the "joe" as a generic name, like john smith, jane doe...ect...and the "fresh" for fresh product, fresh ideas...ect...like something new,hip, wild...fresh!...hence joe fresh!

Top Bottom