• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Theo - my best friends dogs sisters name
ne - "New England" - never been there but dig that clam chowder
an - "Advanced Nutrients" - big mike can suck it
donly - means "sad + lonely" - a feeling ive never felt
Z - well Z is the last letter of the alphabet and i think every sentence should end with the letter Z. it only makes sense.Z

and there you have it - theoneandonly Z

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

I grew up rolling JAYZ we didnt have all the fancy bongs and shit till I was older. And for me nothin compairs to homies standing around blazin sharing stories and flyin over a full moon.

My avatar is just like thinking roots living in the roots being consumed by the roots. And I have one version ware the water is right up to the chin ware my heads barley above the water.

Cool shitz peepz like readin about peoples

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Theo - my best friends dogs sisters name
ne - "New England" - never been there but dig that clam chowder
an - "Advanced Nutrients" - big mike can suck it
donly - means "sad + lonely" - a feeling ive never felt
Z - well Z is the last letter of the alphabet and i think every sentence should end with the letter Z. it only makes sense.Z

and there you have it - theoneandonly Z
I thought your name was Zed and your nick was The One and Only Z.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I grew up on a 3500 acre working farm. We grew everything....and I mean everything haha. I came home from school and worked, never got to play football or any of that fun shit...cuz I had to work. I fuckin went into the Army, Airborne Infantry no less, to escape "The Farm" lol. I now realize what a great respect that gave me for hard work and the people who do it everyday. My name meaning is fairly simple...my great great granpa was a farmer, my granpa and my pops...so growing is in my genes...and growin green is what I prefer to grow. :D MGG

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Funny pictures fish has a funny name for another fish

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

My forum name makes me sound like a Debbie downer but it wasn't meant to be that way.Ever heard of the Great Dismal swamp?
...sounds like a place most of our current politicians should visit, ...although i'd not like poisoning the swamp, that'd be less harmful than what they've been up to these last couple of decades!

...i know people in the Virginia Beach area btw.

peace, bozo

DismalDude

DismalDude

...sounds like a place most of our current politicians should visit, ...although i'd not like poisoning the swamp, that'd be less harmful than what they've been up to these last couple of decades!

...i know people in the Virginia Beach area btw.

peace, bozo
No kidding right?It's a bit wild wild west this way in terms of how they deal with MMJ.We get a lot of chemical run off in the swamp from hog farms and farms in general but the swamp is holding her own.It's a beautiful place as long as you're prepared.
Va Beach on the boardwalk in the summertime can be a fun time but it is becoming more and more like a police state.I remember hitting the beach there 30 years ago,it was awesome.Nowadays not so much.Hatteras and Ocracoke are my picks now.Hit highway 12,pick a spot,have your own private beach. :)

Did I mention the fishing?
Drum

Last edited:
Top Bottom