What does your forum username mean?

• Thread starter monkeymun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
monkeymun

monkeymun

Stones = what you called "truffles" (they not actually truffes at all or even closely related) or "philosopher's stones". What you are referring to is the sclerotia of three species Psilocybe tampanenss, P. mexicana and P. galindoi. As I said, they're easier to grow that cubensis mushrooms, as you are cutting out a step (or two), meaning you don't need to worry about lights, humidity, fresh air and a whole host of other factors that need to be considered when actualy fruiting mushrooms. You just inoculate the jars and wait. Understand?

madmaster420

madmaster420

Stones = what you called "truffles" (they not actually truffes at all or even closely related) or "philosopher's stones". What you are referring to is the sclerotia of three species Psilocybe tampanenss, P. mexicana and P. galindoi. As I said, they're easier to grow that cubensis mushrooms, as you are cutting out a step (or two), meaning you don't need to worry about lights, humidity, fresh air and a whole host of other factors that need to be considered when actualy fruiting mushrooms. You just inoculate the jars and wait. Understand?

I've never grown shrooms before. A friend of mine once had a spore kit and I don't know what the hell he did, but didn't get shit. then, maybe a year later his basement walls were COVERED in shrooms! It was like something out of a stephen king movie...needless to say we stayed high for a while! Hahaha

Would absolutely love to try my hand at that. I just moved from a place where they were growing in the fields behind my house. It was so neat to wake up early, grab a cup of homegrown java and go shroomin!

monkeymun

monkeymun

I've never grown shrooms before. A friend of mine once had a spore kit and I don't know what the hell he did, but didn't get shit. then, maybe a year later his basement walls were COVERED in shrooms! It was like something out of a stephen king movie...needless to say we stayed high for a while! Hahaha

Would absolutely love to try my hand at that. I just moved from a place where they were growing in the fields behind my house. It was so neat to wake up early, grab a cup of homegrown java and go shroomin!

Ah sorry, I thought you had. I can see how what I said before wouldn't make any sense to you then. Sometimes people ask me how to grow mushrooms. When I start to explain, they just get more and more confusued. Eventually I give up and tell them to go read a book.

Can't say I actually believe that story about shrooms growing all over the basement, there would be nothing for them to eat, nor would the conditons be right, at least not for psychoactive shrooms.

NagaKing

NagaKing

Yea i dont get down like that much anymore, more or less when i was a bit younger and i could throw my brain for a loop, now i just prefer some buds and the occasional drink. But i still like to have fun once or twice a year.

I enjoy the odd bender.
More of a length thng than dose...
Can't handle total brain melt down.
Too much!
But weed...can go that all the time!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Caaaaayaaaaave maaaaaayaaaan so many reasons but I'm basically less evolved then most, brake shit all the time, thcfarmer is my most recent cave, I've went mia plenty of times, I love not giving a fuck what people think of my bad hygiene habbits except my tent, and one day I'll find a whole in the mountains I can call my own.
Peace and caveman og grease!!!!:cigar:

P.s I love being barefoot, hate shaving and if my wife wouldn't have guided my dreads they would have found their own way...don't wear jewelry don't use sprays and rather eat with my hands and if it's from the same day I don't mind appetizing on what my beard might catch

straincreation

straincreation

Seen a viddoc on this, from my under standing if you fuck it up you can make some pretty nasty penicillin.

Ah sorry, I thought you had. I can see how what I said before wouldn't make any sense to you then. Sometimes people ask me how to grow mushrooms. When I start to explain, they just get more and more confusued. Eventually I give up and tell them to go read a book.

Can't say I actually believe that story about shrooms growing all over the basement, there would be nothing for them to eat, nor would the conditons be right, at least not for psychoactive shrooms.

I have to disagree I have a friend who does this in his spare bed room . Ive only been there once he has the most psychoactive shrooms I ever tried ive triped for 8 hours straight off 2.5g. Ive only took 3 and i dont know if i would do any more. these fucking things have a gang of fuzz all over um turquoiseish, blue stems. He has shelves stacked from ceiling to floor and it so fucking "dank" like actual dank in there. Smells funny to. I never thought to ask him how he feeds um. But they dont taste like cow poop. Or fowl like the norm gold caps. I dabble a few times a year. Have to much to worry about now n days, without having to wonder what reality is or why reality is for months after, listening to terrence mckenna for hours on end. So the ganj will do . Good to cleanse a few times a year though.:)
Also to mention not until a few years ago when I met this guy did I go to that level. If you real shroomers know what im talking about. Sky high almost forgeting to breath cause your so lost.:). any way sorry to go off subject just had to comment since the psychedelic s were brought up.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

One of my favorite body highs of schroons fx is when you look down at your body and it looks and feels sucked up and soon after you check to see if you pissed yourself and you know your poisoned.... soon after a cold sweat then most relaxed perfect environment with perfect everything even VPD ....as if there where a thunderstorm in your mind that suddenly turned partly cloudy with a slight breeze with slight chance of sprinkles in the middle of the day.......

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Flying Stable with Doobie is the only way to fly

Is, how I manage my committee members in my head now LoL
Peace
FlyJ

monkeymun

monkeymun

Seen a viddoc on this, from my under standing if you fuck it up you can make some pretty nasty penicillin.

Yes, you can get contamination at any point during the growing process with fungi and that contamination can be in the form of an untold range of different molds, yeasts and bacteria, some of which can be pathogenic. But there are mold spores everywhere in the air, bacteria and yeast too, so that's not a reason not to grow them.

I have to disagree I have a friend who does this in his spare bed room .

I think you are misunderstanding what I was saying. Yes, indoor cultivation is no problem, growing in a bedroom or basement, no issue at all. But that is very different to what madmaster420 was saying, that his friend had mushrooms growing out of his basement walls. It's like saying that because you can grow cannabis indoors, then you could expect them to start growing out of the walls spontaneously. Ridiculous.

straincreation

straincreation

Yes, you can get contamination at any point during the growing process with fungi and that contamination can be in the form of an untold range of different molds, yeasts and bacteria, some of which can be pathogenic. But there are mold spores everywhere in the air, bacteria and yeast too, so that's not a reason not to grow them.

I think you are misunderstanding what I was saying. Yes, indoor cultivation is no problem, growing in a bedroom or basement, no issue at all. But that is very different to what madmaster420 was saying, that his friend had mushrooms growing out of his basement walls. It's like saying that because you can grow cannabis indoors, then you could expect them to start growing out of the walls spontaneously. Ridiculous.
I feel you I didnt take him literally. Which I should have I guess.
Also I never said not to do it, I was just pointing out that this was a circumstance you have to deal with while cultivating mushrooms In a mason jar. Well thats what I seen it done with any way.
Happy farmin;)

Ambre

Ambre

Amber for the color trichs turn as the plant matures. Mis-spelled on purpose to be a little more unique (I first used this nick on ICmag many years ago). I would have used another nick here if I had known that there is already an "Amber" on the farm. I made my avatar as different from hers as I could.

Top Bottom