What Exactly Is "Platinum" In Strains?

• Thread starter Pimp T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah I Was Startin To Think Platinum Was Somethin Tossed In To Make It Sound Exclusive.. @Gamrstwin36

Well yeah i supposed the same for the longest. But always got different stories on why, and what it means. Curious as hell, to find out the tru meaning and lineage.
Respect

And RIP Pimp C

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I have been running a bunch of Plat. OG the last 9 months or so, got cuts from caligenetics.org, but they are no longer running them :( Glad I have a few mommas :D

How you doing UF? Good seeing ya, No thread on your Plat Og bro?
Respect

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'll assume Plat. OG and Plat. Kush are one of the same? When medical first popped off michigan was flooded with P. Kush..

urbanfog

urbanfog

How you doing UF? Good seeing ya, No thread on your Plat Og bro?
Respect

Hey buddy, doing well overall :D
I will be doing one soon, I havnt run a flower run in a few months, due to letting the temps cool off. I actually just filled the flower tent and they are on day one, and man I should have done some LST, they are at 3-4' now lol. But I have em tied here and there, they will be fine. The biggest thing I noticed is they clone easy :) 7-8 days in aeroponic cloner, and bam roots. I am gonna get a journal going in a couple days, I have another 36 cuts to find home for lol, also got a green house going up, in the next week for extending my veggy and yard plant season......come spring Ill be ready for a GH run with a couple in it for my first "outdoor"grow.
Cheers,
UF

kushluvr

kushluvr

I believe the "platinum" label is just an added term to really loud strains! I believe my platinum OG is just a Pure SFV OG.... People trying to hype their shit is all I believe it is!

Top Bottom