What from your opinions is the best tent?

• Thread starter BogartAmungus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

basscaptain

basscaptain

your going to need some timers...... I got these but if I was to do it again I would go WIFI

BigCube

BigCube

I'm a fan of vivosun. Have 2 of their 3x3x6 tents. Love the quality and price.

Best is subjective. Lots of people think the one that costs the most and or has the best manufacturer name. For me it's the best quality for the least money.

BigCube

BigCube

basscaptain

basscaptain

and the LIST GOES on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 😇 🤣 😎

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Bookmark added!

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I put both mine in one 3x3, now I want more for my other tent. I was going to run other lights in it to compare, but why bother? Nothing I would get could match it. Might as well buy 2 more 🤣
You talking about the kingbrites?

basscaptain

basscaptain

Ya....
Love the Kingbrites
Thanks Buzz... .

1 tent and 500 bucks my Azz...lol lmfao

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok I am going with a Mars 4x8 so I can have room to set up something if needed and what not.
Thanks for your trust to Mars Hydro.
You know companies have some products with high profits, some with lower profits. Mars Hydro tent is the least profits items in all our products, because we want to our grower better enjoy growing, you won't regret choosing it.
BTW, we already arranged the shipping of all today's orders, you will receive it soon. Any concerns, just shout me out. Happy growing!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I’m looking on getting the Unitfarm 4x4 or 5x5, would y’all recommend multi lights or a single one.UF sells some lights for their tents but I would like to see what has worked as their are so many options (active) for leds , I’ve been using HPS off/on MH for just under 40yrs and looking. To deploy a few tents inside active grow rooms for mothers & clones.
I also know them, not bad, if budget enough, you can try, but it seems that they're going to out off this field, only have a few stock in Canada

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I know......
Just pass by here.....You guys, enjoy.....
I will be here again when Lemmon receives the new mars tent, hope he will love it.

BigCube

BigCube

im just curious do you shut the vent at the bottom every night or does no light leak in it when the lights are off

I keep all my tents in a spare room with heavy curtains. There is no light to get in. If you're unable to eliminate the light from the room, you could build or buy light baffles, or what ive done before is run an intake duct. 2 or 3 feet of ducting should be enough to stop the light from getting in 👍

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I keep all my tents in a spare room with heavy curtains. There is no light to get in. If you're unable to eliminate the light from the room, you could build or buy light baffles, or what ive done before is run an intake duct. 2 or 3 feet of ducting should be enough to stop the light from getting in 👍

Thanks for that tip Curtains I been thinking i was gonna duct tape the living shit out of my tent, but now you just gave me a much better easier option..

Tho I think i'll just order some panda plastic and wrap it with that :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom