What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Hey farmers was wondering what ya had planned today. Saturday and kind of a day off for me. All due diligence has been taken care of in the basement and will probably work outside to keep up with the jones in the hood. Veggie garden is out of control and will work out there for a while. Picking green beans is a bitch. Takes forever and still will miss half of the little buggars. Tonight will watch the Broncos with a few friends, shoot pool and get baked.
How about you?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

No day off 4 me I got 2 do more trimming 2day.. Nuthin 2 fun juss trimming allday

L

leafmold

Kicking it with the fam. Cleaning house washing the dog. Then party tonight at my uncles. Wish I had something to do in the garden but its on autopilot for the next two days.

putembk

putembk

No day off 4 me I got 2 do more trimming 2day.. Nuthin 2 fun juss trimming allday
Goo, you seem like the kind of guy that hires the trimming done. Only thing I DON'T like about growing is the tedious task of trimming, especially if there are multiple plants to trim. My trimming starts out good and goes to hell in a short time. When I get to the end you could do a better job with a spoon.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo, you seem like the kind of guy that hires the trimming done. Only thing I DON'T like about growing is the tedious task of trimming, especially if there are multiple plants to trim. My trimming starts out good and goes to hell in a short time. When I get to the end you could do a better job with a spoon.
No way do I trust other people trimming my buds.. Nobody ever touches my buds but me..LOL
Sometimes my girl helps but she trims so sloppy I need 2 go over her work again after she's done..

ttystikk

ttystikk

cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning....time to move the girls in.....after all the cleaning LOL

and I'm with you putembk....I HATE trimming.....so while they trim.....I clean!! LOL

Have a great Saturday everyone! Love to my Farm fam!!

Come clean my op! If I'll pay trimmers, I'll definitely pay for that!

"If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life... except trim."

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm putting plants in my first monster tub rdwc! I'm ordering a pump for my aquaponics adventure! I'm doing a nutes changeout! I'm culling extra plants! I didn't even know there was a Broncos game today! I think I might need to slow down on the caffeine at breakfast!

urbanfog

urbanfog

just got the ladies in veg fed, cleaned in the flower room before lights out, looking at some up potting for some babies at the end of their first week (darkstar) and need to figure out a cloning machine....dam heat in the shop makes it tough to get them to rooting :( Other than that watching some hummingbirds in the outdoor garden and remembering its the little things that are important.......Never seen a hummingbird actually stop and light before, they love sitting on the sweet corns leaves for a break

ttystikk

ttystikk

just got the ladies in veg fed, cleaned in the flower room before lights out, looking at some up potting for some babies at the end of their first week (darkstar) and need to figure out a cloning machine....dam heat in the shop makes it tough to get them to rooting :( Other than that watching some hummingbirds in the outdoor garden and remembering its the little things that are important.......Never seen a hummingbird actually stop and light before, they love sitting on the sweet corns leaves for a break

Swamp cooler in the shop? Cool it down n bump the humidity?

urbanfog

urbanfog

Swamp cooler in the shop? Cool it down n bump the humidity?

yeah about the only option, other then a smaller unit hidden in the house somewhere out of little eyes. Hoping I will only deal with this a month or two longer :(

putembk

putembk

Wife went to a baby shower and am home alone so I decided to take apart my lights and clean them. Will be moving some of ty's cuts into flower late next week so want to be ready. New lights and everything is ready for the new residents. Thinking about changing up some fans and will be brewing tea this evening as well. Oh, since I have the lights down it was a good time to spray for bugs. ALWAYS something to do in the garden. Oh shit, almost forgot gotta get the clone dome cleaned and ready for some fresh cuts. On and on and on.

Ladyv

Ladyv

No way do I trust other people trimming my buds.. Nobody ever touches my buds but me..LOL
Sometimes my girl helps but she trims so sloppy I need 2 go over her work again after she's done..

Goo - I used to feel like you, but it got to be all too much for me with my neuropathy, so now I have them trim everything up but leave it on the stem, then I take over and do a final inspect, manicure as needed, and remove from stem. This way I touch every flower, making sure it is up to my standard ((Um....control freak?? OCD?? Me.....naw!!!!))

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looking for rental properties to move my lab... Haven't had a garden to tend in a couple weeks now and I'm getting anxious. Outdoor garden takes attention but they do their own thing.

I love when broncos play home games - Denver is wide open and all the people/cars are in parking lots or sports bars or home

I'm putting plants in my first monster tub rdwc!

I saw a rental property recently that had a solarium built over a hot tub and it got me thinking.... Giant RDWC in a hot tub under glass?? Talk about tree farming!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo - I used to feel like you, but it got to be all too much for me with my neuropathy, so now I have them trim everything up but leave it on the stem, then I take over and do a final inspect, manicure as needed, and remove from stem. This way I touch every flower, making sure it is up to my standard ((Um....control freak?? OCD?? Me.....naw!!!!))
I like ur style.. I think I can do this...

Top Bottom