• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

First frost .....wow!!!
We are on frost # 8 or 9 now lol
Tonight it's going down to -7 !!
I've still got 4 potted ladies on the deck. Choppy , chop chop today after work .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cherry pie oh my

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
You're a real slave driver, cm!
This fellow younger farmer visiting and helping is just an amazing young man.
Self educated, good job, honest, just married his bestest friend, gets my sick twisted demented sense of humor, know's real food, seeks out the good in life, smart, man when I was his age was already out of control drinking and in life...
Were amazed how we attract such wonderful people....
Will get caught up today, chill out tomorrow, Hash making and Peyton Manning on the tube, along with bake out and daily feasting....

Aquaponics, organix. Which is where Sea, being a fishthing, gets to have her fish and garden, too!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
This fellow younger farmer visiting and helping is just an amazing young man.
Self educated, good job, honest, just married his bestest friend, gets my sick twisted demented sense of humor, know's real food, seeks out the good in life, smart, man when I was his age was already out of control drinking and in life...
Were amazed how we attract such wonderful people....
Will get caught up today, chill out tomorrow, Hash making and Peyton Manning on the tube, along with bake out and daily feasting....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Don't let this man fool ya he's no slave driver sure I spent the past two days trimming i also learned a ton about music and life cm and his wife fed me like a king and opened their beautiful home to me all weekend not to mention they sent me home with a ton of goodies kinda sad to leave in the am and go back to the "real"world . I do got a say this man smokes fatty doobies all day and his wife makes the best jam ever no joke I almost cried when I first tried it.
Thanks for having me over cm I will be for everything greatfull

putembk

putembk

Whew.....trimming and watching football. Broncos pulled another one out of the magic act. Can't stand this....they win but I feel like the lost.
Going up to the hills tomorrow to look for browns on beds. My annual trip. If the fish are there I will fish a couple of days and go back next week....if not, well I will have to figure out something else to do. Life is a bitch ain't it.
A little more work in the garden tonight. Need to get everything squared away for a trip up fishing.
Will be back with pics and lies........

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whew.....trimming and watching football. Broncos pulled another one out of the magic act. Can't stand this....they win but I feel like the lost.
Going up to the hills tomorrow to look for browns on beds. My annual trip. If the fish are there I will fish a couple of days and go back next week....if not, well I will have to figure out something else to do. Life is a bitch ain't it.
A little more work in the garden tonight. Need to get everything squared away for a trip up fishing.
Will be back with pics and lies........
Go get em, if not rained out, post pics.....

putembk

putembk

Morning Farmers. Took some time to play.....now its time to pay.

First, shitty day around these parts. First real cool down has hit Colorado. Glad I got out of the high country and back to Denver late yesterday. Winter storm warning up there, only rain down here so far. Great day to be inside and I am gonna be. Will be busy catching up from fishing.

No need to go into what needs to be done....you all know what happens after being gone for a few days. Did get in some fishing and great scenery. Don't know exactly what has happened to the Colorado River but it is in a cycle of major decline. Didn't see near as may fish on beds as I have in previous years. Last two years have been pretty much the same.
The fish I did catch were starving to death. All looked like snakes. That pretty much coincides with the poor hatches that took place this summer. There isn't anything in the river for the fish to eat. Can't understand this but I have seen down cycles before. Hope it doesn't last much longer, this o'l geez is running out of years to fish. ha ha!

Ok, time for one last cup and then get my but in gear.......

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Bummer Pute, the river over here is looking good, and the fish are real healthy. they dropped flow to 600, lower section slightly stained, thinking may hit senor citizen hole later and chuck and duck crystal white wooly bugger..
the rest of month and on into November are some of the best times on river, fall colors are just starting..
How about meeting up in nov and drift the Colorado in drift boat? got it down, go with the flow, they don't call it a drift boat for nothing ya know....Can take you and one other......
fishing and feasting cant go wrong....

Latest posts

Top Bottom