D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
white romulan
IMG 20150118 154507902

Natural

Natural

the bubs 91 looks sik as f! do you know what year stardawgs those are? i got a pack from the last batch..the ones showing purple offspring. ran the shit out the 2 girls I got and of the 2 males..used the best one to pollinate my wifi cut. let those girls go to force me into the rest of the pack..def gonna do some pollinating (f2's)if I get some males. The herb is very strong..my big one ended up being too 'mushroomy' tasting..i need that one that has it all..pine guava earth

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
did i get these seeds from you a few years ago @Natural ? it was def from '12 or earlier... i had the seeds for a while...

Natural

Natural

nah..not those..I think '12 was the year of the purp male...they could be f2's of the drop before that..which could be very good. I keep reaching for the wifi cross. gotta get sumthing on deck after I go through the dickhead kush.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
nah..not those..I think '12 was the year of the purp male...they could be f2's of the drop before that..which could be very good. I keep reaching for the wifi cross. gotta get sumthing on deck after I go through the dickhead kush.
it was a while back, maybe earlier. i cant remember who i got these from..

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
these are yeti f2? i got these seeds back around 2011 .. they were labeled underdawg og, obviously loompa has changed the name since then but i have been told they were the f2?... either way they are coming in pretty good so far..
IMG 20150202 122821951
IMG 20150202 122839212
IMG 20150202 122854086

bsb

bsb

what you think of the dnld butta? hows she smellin'? grow out the white rom....it was good but grew like a stick...lol...and tres kush is the tahoe x tres dawg? I think as those leaves look really close to the tahoe cut I got...none the less bro, you go skills dude.....kudos.....bro.....me atm I am lovin' this sourdawg shit bro and i touch it daily just for the smell...lol, like a crack feign....f.cken' amazing dude, not sure if you have ran any but...that is what I gotta say about these sourdawgs I picked up yrs ago.....kudos to jj and topdawg...

Last edited:
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
what you think of the dnld butta? hows she smellin'? grow out the white rom....it was good but grew like a stick...lol...and tres kush is the tahoe x tres dawg? I think as those leaves look really close to the tahoe cut I got...none the less bro, you go skills dude.....kudos.....bro.....me atm I am lovin' this sourdawg shit bro and i touch it daily just for the smell...lol, like a crack feign....f.cken' amazing dude, not sure if you have ran any but...that is what I gotta say about these sourdawgs I picked up yrs ago.....kudos to jj and topdawg...
the dnld has a weird smell.. really hard to figure out. one pheno is kinda like black liqourice with potpourri kinda? that kinda sounds gross but it was nice smelling on the plant.. she since has been chopped so we will see how she turns out once in the jar..

the tre kush is pure kush x tre dawg... reminds me kinda of bubba right now with smell but its still early

what kinda smells you getting off the sourdawg?

Latest posts

Top Bottom