What Is An Elite Clone Worth?

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

Just meet the right people and you can get your hands on elite's then like stated before you can trade elite for elite i do have restrictions on some but not on others.

same here... i cant hand out the dble plat bubba a certain cut of white fire, Chemdog 91 and my triangle and soon to add trinity p91(the real deal from 15 yrs plus back!) and louie 13.. other than that free game!!! :lock:

JH420

JH420

Interesting thread. There are just 2 strains I can think of that I would pay a grand for if I knew they were 110% legit (which I never would). Aside from that, I wouldn't complain about paying 60 or 100 for something nice instead of going through a pack (or more) of beans. I guess I would pay those prices but I do prefer to go through seeds and just do my own thing, as chasing down cuts can be a security risk too.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Thanks for sharing GS! That sweet skunk is worth $60.00 imho.

E

Easyrasta

clones are worth what ever you can sell them for.
to each his own.
peace
Ez

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

the most i've paid for a cut is $60. i paid that for my afgoo and for my Larry OG from a guy because i wanted them that bad even though he was from across the country and i didnt even know him. well there was shipping involved and i would pay much more if it was something i really wanted. anything in this world is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. like antiques i dont care for them at all (besides maybe reselling them) but someone is willing to pay top dollar to have them.

twist you would never have to pay for that cut if you lost it bro just a pm and it would be in the mail the next day ;)

LBH

LBH

If I feel like letting it out there my clones are..... FREE! I usually expect a clone or 2 in return to work with.. :)

Right on!! We got our local union of growers who look out for each other. Everyone is always germing too many and plants/strains are passed between each other like joints.

Cuts are free between us, but usually only requested if someone had a major issue and had to wipe out and start over. RI is a small state so it's easy to know a group of 10-20 growers all within an hour of your front door. In an emergency, that's priceless.

K

Kush321

i have been given my diesel cut. and paid for my og cut. and the diesel rocks my world.

The Joker

The Joker

I've been lucky I guess. Until recently, I've never asked for a cut. That was only because I lost my mother and asked several people I gifted it to for it back.

It's always been my thought that it is tasteless to ask for a cut. If someone wants to give you something , they'll let you know.

I think that's a generation thing. A generation of people have Gr

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Well if you wont help overgrow I will to share good meds. in about 5 minutes I will list 4 free whitefire in 4 inch rockwool on craigslist for free 1 per person. search " Whitefire " prop 215 compliant code word Farmer when replying. I have to many and other i will give away I don't have the room for them and I don't sell buds or clones I grow for myself and my wife to enjoy.

That is RIGHT ON DUDE, I hate hearing about these clone hoarding money grubbing fucks... I know people trying to make a business but the world is not all about money man.. Your a true smokedog.

The Joker

The Joker

I've been lucky I guess. Until recently, I've never asked for a cut. That was only because I lost my mother and asked several people I gifted it to for it back.

It's always been my thought that it is tasteless to ask for a cut. If someone wants to give you something , they'll let you know.

The names of elites are becoming meaningless as people are making crosses to elite clones and giving them the same name.
You now find hybrids called the same name as one of their parents. Even more, people are selling cuts made from these seeds as originals at dispensaries.

My best cut has not been hyped. It was found the old fashioned way. Someone grew out hundreds of seeds and found a great mother. She yields high, tastes great, yields great and is powerful. Pre 2k Blueberry. I never asked for it.

Someone named Steel Canaries tried to sell me cuts at ICfag. I told him to fuck off.

I would never pay for a cut, nor would I charge.

I've had one asshole berate me because I would not send him cuts to Denmark. He tried to get me to understand why I am obligated to send him cuts and why he is entitled to them.

Sadly, at this site, I run into more of that than the spirit of sharing and earning the priviledge.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Anything I have from seed or from clones we have bought at disp. I'll give to pretty much anyone. I only have one cut that was gifted to me and it came with some strings attached. Everyones gotta have at least one special girl that they don't want everbody touching. kinds like when your younger and you and all your buddies nail the same chick then no one wants her.

M

mr bannana

i was offered 200$usd for whitefire !!! its priceless in my book and cuts are not for sale!!!
is white fire not from seed anyway ??? ive grown out white fore from a cut i got off a mate who got it from seeds and seeds are still to be had

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Clones are only worth so much.Seeds on the other hand have male/female lines and pheno types and are more useful for breeding.You can store them and work with them when you are ready.You don`t loose the genetics as easy.Pollen only keeps a few months at best.Also hard to keep.I gess if you only want buds clones may be worth more to you.

S

Steve Z

Clones are only worth so much.Seeds on the other hand have male/female lines and pheno types and are more useful for breeding.You can store them and work with them when you are ready.You don`t loose the genetics as easy.Pollen only keeps a few months at best.Also hard to keep.I gess if you only want buds clones may be worth more to you.

for real i feel elite SEEDS are where its at.

everything came from seed. could be a rare pheno or not rare, but thats why i always keep a couple, just incase theres something crazy, got some back ups.

and i know im not the only one. i just said that is some thread somewhere, but i cant wait til some of those old dudes pop some beans they've been sitting on for YEARS, get some orig. funk back out there....

mr banana WHITEFIRE was raskals and its NOT clone only. most have been popped and found keepers but yeah i know a couple heads that still have some beans

G

Green Supreme

Seeds are hit and miss. No stability. You pay money and get something else. I put that on the "Breeders". Least with a cut, I get what I am after. Peace GS

ps. markcastle what do you do to stabilize your beans? I think I have seen mention of you as a bean maker

K

KushChemDiesel

I wonder how much DNA's sour d cut would fetch what with the hype, its as much as someone is willing to pay its horses for courses you can't put a price on a cut its all down to the person wanting it, how long they have wanted it & also what they are going to do with it. They could have buyers lined up that are willing to pay $500 a zip or double what they can get the cut for then there is no price on an elite if they can get their money back straight away.

All i say is don't be a robbing bastard you get what you give in this life

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There is just something cool about seeing somebody in Ethiopia growing out some Chemdog D because you gave it too him. Same way with the cone dick tribe I saw on the discovery channel. Those dudes are now rocking The White because of me.

I Santa Claus people over the holidays. I load up the sleigh and I surprise deliver elite clones under their Christmas trees. Most never see it coming. They start crying and singing praises to the gods when they actually see they are the proud new owners of the Holy Trinity Holiday Special of The White, Chemdog D and Original Diesel. I only hope that each one of them gives them to friends and takes them to the legal dispensaries in the med states.

winta

winta

thats an admirable thing to do for people bro thats what the community needs :) happy new year much respect!

There is just something cool about seeing somebody in Ethiopia growing out some Chemdog D because you gave it too him. Same way with the cone dick tribe I saw on the discovery channel. Those dudes are now rocking The White because of me.

I Santa Claus people over the holidays. I load up the sleigh and I surprise deliver elite clones under their Christmas trees. Most never see it coming. They start crying and singing praises to the gods when they actually see they are the proud new owners of the Holy Trinity Holiday Special of The White, Chemdog D and Original Diesel. I only hope that each one of them gives them to friends and takes them to the legal dispensaries in the med states.

The Joker

The Joker

Pffft. I gifted out many cuts and figured out it was mostly a waste of time.

This isn't really a community... it's not. It's mostly a bunch of isolated individuals sitting in front of computers imagining each other and projecting fake personalities on type.
I've met a few people and they are nothing like I imagined. One person I really trusted ended up to be someone I would not choose to have anything to do with. You have no idea who people are online.
A community is made of people who actually know each other. Friends are people you help because it makes you happy to see them happy. Not because you are greedy and want something in return.

I've given cuts to people who never said thank you. I used to give with the condition that they pay it forward and give it out only to see them post a thread announcing that they have these cuts to trade. Before they even grew them and mastered them they were greedy for more.

I've never given a cut with the expectation of getting something back. To me that's not giving.
Me and Tabor have had this conversation. He grew Skunk no.1 for years and was happy. Far from greedy that guy.

Me, I'm jaded from all the online folks claiming to be something they are not in order to con you into giving them a cut.

T

TheIronLung317

i was offered 200$usd for whitefire !!! its priceless in my book and cuts are not for sale!!!

Can i get that from your for free since you don't take money for it.... Hehehehe j/k.

Top Bottom