What is Budder? not canna-butter.....

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

ok so no one has confirmed BHO oil whipped is budder and i find when i whip my oil it turns into powder form and taste way way better hashmasta-kut can u tell me how it brakes down becoming weeker after its dryed out and wiped as to its oil form happy grow The Cali. Kid

Its pretty much accepted that budder is whipped up oil. The oil is mixed with air creating that buddery look. The air trapped inside the oil reduces surface tension of the oil, creating an easier path for the air & terpenes to be released more readily

Hashbean has a video on youtube showing him whipping up budder.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
i have a strain called Z, no lineage on it but it seems to be more indica but a hybrid none the less, when i scraped it out the the pyrex i had an almost clear semi-opaque rock hard oil.. after a day or so it was completely opaque??? no loss in flavour either, its quite tastey.. cant be butane trapped i prolly tend to over-purge most of the time and burn off volatiles... any idea?? has this happened to anyone?

just happens sometimes, auto buddering kinda. like eating honey that crystallizes, when it used to be clear, same thing, in my view. a dirty(leftover oil) dish will make your oil crystallize more easily too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom