What is causing all these probs 4
What is causing all these probs 5
What is causing all these probs 6
What is causing all these probs 7
What is causing all these probs 8
What is causing all these probs 9

soserthc1

soserthc1

Dude good to see ya bad deal thou there I's tons of this issues appears it's russet mites esp if outdoor as they look , search up @caregiverken thread

Last edited:
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Thanks soser!! Yeah that's what I'm thinking myself. Why are they only attacking this plant? I have 5 others in the same plot that are unaffected.

Gun Jah

Gun Jah

Same reason that only one person will get sick out of a group sometimes. Lowered immunity increasing vulnerability and susceptability to infestation/disease.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Have you sprayed them with any oils? They look neemed up perhaps. Could be burn if that's the case.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think there is something other than russet mites there because of the discloloring of the leaves..But I dont know much.

start looking with a microscope

SpiderK

SpiderK

I think there is something other than russet mites there because of the discloloring of the leaves..But I dont know much.

start looking with a microscope

& if you find any bugs i'd rip her out asap if it did not spread yet. then take care of the good ones.

but if your not using neem/oil's, the leafs look like some of the shine leafs in the dud plants thread ..... & the black developing is not a good sign ....

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I sprayed her with moringa powder spray. Maybe she didn't like that. The coloring is a dark purple. I think that's due to all the chilly temps we have had this summer. It'sgotten down to mid to lower 50s

SpiderK

SpiderK

grab some optics ..... not worth the risk imo.

we been hitting the low 50's the last few weeks I don't think thats it. at least not mine I have 9 total .... midwest.mine do not show color till nearing the end of flower as the temps hit 40's & below.

even with the normal bugs tearing up the leaves, they should not feel a thing if healthy. the blade on the lower right is torn up like no other and still not limp, no yellowing

Tor up

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad to be of help in time of trouble but those few bug sights do look a lot like @caregiverken bud sights and @SunGrown also as far as the leaves that looks different and it's only 1 plant hmu maybe just the immunity as stated above or just has not spread to the other girls yet , I seen ya surfing the thread but your scope 50 to 100 times should tell the tale
Best of luck my friend and let us know

SunGrown

SunGrown

the black discoloration, looks to be from an overspray of something like neem or even canola oil perhaps. I have accidentally caused that look before by trying to love them a little too much

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I haven't sprayed them with anything but the moringa leaf extract. What's causing the purple stems buds and leave discoloration?

SunGrown

SunGrown

I haven't sprayed them with anything but the moringa leaf extract. What's causing the purple stems buds and leave discoloration?
damn, I don't know what to think.

What is best scope you have to look at them with?

Is there any kind of rust discoloration where the fingers of the fan leaves meet?

SpiderK

SpiderK

it's not the neem. i use 2 teaspoons per spray bottle 5 times a week for the last ten years never an issue ....

SpiderK

SpiderK

it looks like you use oil's ....

check out the dud plants thread. yours looks like some pics ive seen in them ....

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I top dressed with espoma plant tone and sprinkled some 0-46-0 in as well. Maybe a TBS in a 10x10 plot. I was thinking maybe the sour jack is not liking this. All the other plants are fine. Black rose x DPD, Exodus Cheese x Original Haze, Socal master kush x c99, kushage. If that's the case we got 3-5 inches of rain yesterday so hopefully it flushed out.

Top Bottom