What is causing my leaves to burn?

• Thread starter Escabeche
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Escabeche

Escabeche

Hi everyone, first time grower here. Long time listener, first time caller typa thing.

So I topped my 3 plants and (probably) overwatered with some Recharge added. Next day the leaves started to change color so I lowered the light intensity (MarsHydro TS1000) and checked for bugs or gnats with a loupe but found nothing so it’s not that, plus this only happened to 2 of the 3 plants.

That was Wednesday, I thought if I left it alone it will get better once the new growths get bigger but today I noticed the new leaves are yellowing as well, the light is 22” from the top of the plant. I’ve looked everywhere but I can’t find a straight answer so I ask the experts here. I have attached some pics. Thanks everyone who takes the time to read this!
2B3F11EE-0D1E-4604-BCB8-49A4227AE3FF.png
D9BD2D7E-B4E4-4CF6-BF75-3FC8380A474E.png
0D1F87C4-B28C-4BCA-8350-BD4EF4A8FDD2.png

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Time for a transplant.
and watch your heavy handed watering.

growsince79

growsince79

Its starving to death and looks to have bug problems too. Probably nute lockout from over feeding / watering. I'd throw it away and start over. Check for mites.

Escabeche

Escabeche

Thanks for the replies guys. I did get some diatomaceous earth in case I got bugs so I’ll use that. It will be such a shame to throw the plant away, it’s my first grow and it will be so disappointing to throw away 2 months of work but if that’s what I should do I guess I have no option

growsince79

growsince79

Thanks for the replies guys. I did get some diatomaceous earth in case I got bugs so I’ll use that. It will be such a shame to throw the plant away, it’s my first grow and it will be so disappointing to throw away 2 months of work but if that’s what I should do I guess I have no option
You can grow a plant that in 2-3 weeks that will pass that up. The poor thing is 2 months old and has hardly any leaves -sick leaves. The plants been suffering too long. Time to put her down.

Top Bottom