What is everybody putting outside this year?

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kinger

kinger

Thats a nice list you have there so many choices. I need to go lookin for some spots for some patches.

D

d-storecowboy

I did Seedsman's White Widow last year and it turned out great so she is going out again. I am going to try SSH outdoors for the first time, then the usual, Skunk #1, MLI, Blueberry, and some Diesel strain.

P

ProGroWannabe

My first priority is to make some spring harvests happen!*

As for strains, there will be a bunch (for me), I'll just have to start a thread with em.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
to much shit. im hopin to doesnt become to much to take care of with getting to it and all. ive got 18 diesel ryders goin right now to make seeds to put out by may 1st. im poppin 62 (just counted) different strains this weekend and then about about another 20 or so after that of different strains. patience is a virtue....

C

crikey

I'm hoping to get something outdoor this year but wondering if anyone can tell me some good strains for outdoor in the uk(scotland).

BlackBart

BlackBart

Afghani #1 (circa 1985)
Boreal Genetics - Mitey Amstel Freeze
Endless Sky
Allagash indica
Nebula
Black Bubba
more but undecided

B

Blackbird

Grendel
criically smashed(white rhino x critical mass)
GG x DP ( Esbens)
ISS
hopefilly more

hubcap

hubcap

I'm hoping to get something outdoor this year but wondering if anyone can tell me some good strains for outdoor in the uk(scotland).

celtic stone might have the gear youre looking for...

-hubcap-

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

to much shit. im hopin to doesnt become to much to take care of with getting to it and all. ive got 18 diesel ryders goin right now to make seeds to put out by may 1st. im poppin 62 (just counted) different strains this weekend and then about about another 20 or so after that of different strains. patience is a virtue....

When do you expect those Diesel ryders to finish outside?

215 User

215 User

My first priority is to make some spring harvests happen!*

As for strains, there will be a bunch (for me), I'll just have to start a thread with em.

As we speak just started flowering;

Sdog (JLP)
Headband
Chemdog 91 x M-21
Chocolate Diesel
Sour "p"
S.A.D.

I always sneak 1 harvest in before the summer.

Stay Safe!
:afroweed:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just popped Early wonder skunk and rainbow skunk today...........time to get going with it...Don't get much of a season up here at the 49th and need an early finishing strain. Will be the first run of these..

Definately be making seeds and crossing them for next year though...

The Joker

The Joker

I wanted to throw out a bubba kush and two Williams Wonder...They are about a foot tall.
Should I put them in flower indoors then put them out for a spring finish in a week or so.
It's mildish in Norcal.

Greyskull

Greyskull

I already have a Grape Romulan about 2weeks into flower outside in a 5g pot... nice looking plant mmmm.

in late May I am gonna put out my soil moms in 5g & 7g pots....
Gonna obviously start new mommas from clones (and have them settled in 1g soil pots) before I take the moms ouside.

SDxSB
pre 98 Bubba Kush
Chemdog D
So Cal MAster Kush
Matanuska Thunderfuck
Grape Romulan
Arcata Trainwreck
East Coast Sour Diesel (if I keep her....)

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Early Queen, Biddy Early, Mendocino Madness, and a couple mystery strains that do well round here. My pack of EQ came from a questionable batch so germination is up in the air at the moment,hanging onto some Diesel Ryder and Mazar-i-Shariff, just in case.

S

soda seeds

Afghani #1 (circa 1985)
Boreal Genetics - Mitey Amstel Freeze
Endless Sky
Allagash indica
Nebula
Black Bubba
more but undecided

Nice list BB. Can't wait to try the allagash after seeing the pics in the NE thread! :banana:

Oh and what is the black bubba?

J

jay

I have a couple of Hindu Skunks outside right now--been going for maybe a couple of weeks and looking happy. They'll be joined by 15 Luna Blues within the next week or so. I like to put my spring crops out by the first week of March, if possible. They have to finish by mid-May or it's reveg city.

DYING to get some of Sannie's stuff outdoors this summer. Just ordered Mata Hari, Anesthesia, Ierdbei F3s, and KO Kush. The Mata Hari looks stunning...hell, they all do, but that one is so unusual with her red hues, I am very very curious about her.

Already in the works indoors and heading out later: Dream Goddess (fist-sized colas at 50 days!!), LA Conf x Sweet Tooth #3, and Donk.

215 User

215 User

Forgot to mention 3 girls from Sannie's
"Bubba Mix". Vegging Cheeseberry Haze,Cheese x Amnesia Haze and Recovery Haze. (haze hybrids)

:afroweed:

Top Bottom