What is everybody putting outside this year?

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cway

Tomatoes
Corn
Cucumbers
Watermelon
Habenero Peppers
Bell Peppers
Oregano
Cilantro
Squash
Beans
Cauliflower
Brocolli

Sorry but i live in Non MJ friendly state, Gotta stick to indoors

G

guerilla family

My line up

I've got my mothers rolling now. I've got Chronic F2's, Fem Jorge Cervantes Diamonds, Cherry Pheno Ak-47, Fem Pure Power Plant X Euphoria, White Widow, Blue Mystic, and Im going to be placing an order very soon for KC Brain's- Kc36.

Im going to be growing mostly in corn fields this year, and I will be taking clones from my mothers all spring and summer, to be rooted indoors, than moved outdoors once they are hardened off.

Here's some Pics of the mothers I am trying to establish by spring. :)

Femed Jorge Cervantes Diamonds
Pics_003.jpg

Pics_012.jpg

A Couple Chronic plants.
Pics_013.jpg

Pics_014.jpg

Pics_008.jpg

The PPP X Euphoria. These phenos are tottally indica! The leaves are so short and fat, they look like strawberry plants!
Pics_016.jpg

Pics_017.jpg

The Cherry AK-47 cuttings. They arent rooted yet. I cut them a week ago, and they're being stubborn as hell!
Pics_019.jpg

Pics_020.jpg

The Blue Mystic!
Pics_006.jpg

GFam

P

ProGroWannabe

Great shots GFam!

Here's some shots of my first round to go out.... GDP x OG Skunk. They'll go out around the end of March if all goes well.

IMG 0797
E

Elbows19

My list so far,

mighty 39
erdbeer x early durban
electric rocket x danish passion x deep chunk
guerilla greens mix
uk cheese x erdpurt

G

groady-ho

i put mine in the ground this past weekend..MNS early queen and some critical haze..just 4 plants ,already sexed and about 2ft. tall..still got my indoor grow finishing up too some rez's dsd and ace's oriental express..peace

N

negative 1

im going with the tried and true, nebula, sensi star, bubba kush bx1, double grape, agent orange, and im thinking of trying the Chemdog D x 98 bubba or Snowdog x Chemdog D not sure yet though they might take a lil too long to flower. all clones though sad to say this year. i wish i had a place where i could do row gardening like od but guerrilla works too just a little more entailed.
negative 1

O

ODGG

im going with the tried and true, nebula, sensi star, bubba kush bx1, double grape, agent orange, and im thinking of trying the Chemdog D x 98 bubba or Snowdog x Chemdog D not sure yet though they might take a lil too long to flower. all clones though sad to say this year. i wish i had a place where i could do row gardening like od but guerrilla works too just a little more entailed.
negative 1

That is guerilla.....lol i just do my plots up

J

JustBecouse

Early Misty and White widow.. I've never tried the widow i think it's more of a green house or indoor plant but i'm gonna give it a try and breed it with misty in the fall and see if i can get a mid west widow.

S

Snap

I'm very late to the party, so I'm not expecting any monsters, but I've got some..

Jamil Sayyida (Karma)
Rocket Chunk (esbe)
Guerillas Gold x Danish Passion (esbe)
Arne's Blue Kush (esbe)
Diesel Ryder

Most have just pushed themselves above dirt.

M

moyerjoey

I am in jersey any body familiar with the season over here also I have been hearing about this auto flower a ak47 low rider mix if that's potent id like to try that and another good yielder with high potency but this is my first grow so unfamiliar with what to try for that I don't want to out ten seeds in the ground and only come up with ten ounces or nothing any suggestions or help

G

Gorrillagrower

:free-character-smilSeeds:-
Alaskan
Pineapple trainwreck x snazzleberry2
P-Dog= pineapple trainwreck x chemdog DD
Orange Larry #1
Bubba kush
(Sam the Skunkmans) skunk#1 x chemdog DD

Clone:-

East coast Sour Diesel (clone only)
ECSD s1
chemdog DD
Alpha diesel
purple wreck
Ol Time Moonshine
Sour Shark (Great White Shark x EC Sour Diesel) and I think thats it :free-character-smil

purpleberry

purpleberry

Im helping out a MM grow with
querkle
mendo purps
purpleberry
black russian
true blueberry
white russian blueberry's
granddaddy purple
kush
agent orange
There might be a few that dont turn purple......

B

blackone

I've got a couple of Esbe's crosses to play with:
ErdPurt F2
Phils Erdpurt * E-Rocket/Danish Passion
Redhaired Sonja * ErdPurt
Erdbeer * PR/Red Erdbeer
PP/Erdbeer * Swissmiss/PP
Leb27/Ptk*ErdPurt
Katsu Bubba * B3
ErocDp/dc X B3
HTC DC/ErocDP X B3
Htc DC * ErocDp F2

Also have some Sagaseed stuff
Freja
Unknown Afghani cross

And I'll probably put out some swt#3 clones to see if they'll finish in time.

N

negative 1

damn bro thats geurilla? man i plant mine like one or two here one or two there till i get however many i want down. i just can't see taking the risk of a entireplot being discovered and destroyed/stolen. i'm sure you know what you are doing im not knocking the plot just damn i wish i had it in me to do that.
negative 1

Top Bottom