What is "full melt"?

• Thread starter c4NN4daze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

c4NN4daze

Hey Farmers! CD here and I am a subscriber to High Times, High Times Med, SKUNK, CC and of course THC Farmer!. I read a review on full melt in HT Medical that had a substance that looked like hash and kief mixed together. Can i get some feedback on the process and thoughts of this amazing extraction? Love from the Midwest! CD:smiley_joint:

G

Green Supreme

Full melt goes from a powder or solid to melt into a puddle when heat is applied. There is sizzle, melt, full melt, full melt clear dome. Peace GS

true grit

true grit

full melt means ya light it and it melts til grey ash- no other light up needed.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Full melt basically means that your hash is good. If you try garbage hash it tastes a bit green and burns but no bubble.

Illmind

Illmind

Nice ent that FMAD will blast you off into a comma and then you wake up hehe, and I couldn't have said it better green. My full melt is all good no garbage. Basically no green matter. Although I had some afghani hash from a soldier over there and FUCK was that shit dank. Tasted amazing smelled amazing and wrecked shop and by shop I mean me. Was mostly green though I didn't and still don't understand how it was so good yet green. I also had some FMAD that was dark red and was made from Chemdog D. VERY good but I think I went through withdrawl the next day because I couldn't blaze because I got fuckin wrecked and left my weed at the rest. Felt like I was drawling hard off opiates.

L

LovetheBud

I've had some full melt that they call 'gold dust.' That stuff is fantastic. Like the OP, I'd be interested in how its made.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

full melt is a grade of bubble that melts completely into oil when heated. lightly heat the top of the bowl and all the little amber bits should immediately turn to little beads of oil. heat it a little more and all the beads roll into one big glob of oil which then sizzles and soaks into the bud. now smoke the bowl as you normally would and the entire bud tastes like hash and smokes for days. most of what is advertised as fullmelt will not do anything like this. it is definately not just a term for good hash.

i think full melt is just exceptional bubble hash. i've only made about a dozen batches of bubble and i haven't produced anything that did much more than sizzle. doing my next run tonight with some frozen fresh greenhouse buds and gonna see if that makes a difference.

Blaze

Blaze

You are correct, full melt is simply very high quality bubble hash. In order to get it like that you need to harvest only the gland heads and make sure there is no plant matter or other contaminants in it, and the terpenes must still be preserved. It is called "full melt" because it bubbles and liquifies when smoked rather than actually burning.

Dry sifting can also produce a "full melt" type hash but in my experience this tends to be more rare than the bubble hash full melt. I've also seen some oils that people call full melt so the definition can apply to different products. To me though full melt always means bubble hash.

sdog

sdog

FULLMELT to us down here is cold water extracted top shelf that is not pressed at all, should look like little tiny rocks/eggs when dry

Latest posts

Top Bottom