What is going on here?

• Thread starter 916Fisherman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Sprayed em down with the BS solution. Would you suggest I spray the entire tent or just the infected plants?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm not a good person to ask about treatment... I have been fortunate enough to never have to deal with it.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

just a guess here but this is the only thing that I can find that even comes close.

That’s what I seen as well and the only thing remotely close to what I see I have.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

What puzzles me is my environment is nothing like what the articles I read described as being a cause of this.
I think it’s just the quick fluctuations of humidity and temps.
Uuugh this grow round is proving to be my worse and most challenging yet.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

That was my thought initially but you'd see some moving?

Or have you not checked with a magnifying glass or close up of your camera yet?
I checked and none of what I wiped off on my finger was moving. I’m going to do a thorough inspection and cleaning today after work.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've never seen anything like that. But I agree the way its developing and where its developing suggests a fungus of some type due to the high humidity microclimate around the leaf surface. Not necessarily a fault of room environment, but possibly an indicator airflow around the plants could be improved maybe? I dont know. Could be just a fluke.. I'll send the pic to a couple friends and see if they know what it is.

BW's advice was solid. I think I'd also spray them down with a Bordeaux mix alternated with wettable sulphur applications for a week or two, and bleach the room for sure.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Thanks for the info guys. The symptoms fit Botrytis but not the environment.
Air flow was stagnant in the tent so I added a fan about 2 weeks ago and kicked the in-line Fan on about a week ago.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Too cold in winter for the fan and our temps went from 60-90 in a week lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve never seen Botrytis develop like this but if it is being a air born spores I’d say all the plants will get it if infected plant isn’t culled , glad it seems to be healthy .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If the baking soda did it then no doubt it's a pathogen because that would mean it's living. Possibly bacteria but to me looks fungal. Hell might have been the shit ya spayed on it being contaminated and it not actually infecting the plant. Who knows but interested to see the end result

Top Bottom