what is happening nutrient deficiency ?

• Thread starter funhoby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Can I ask what “trouble”? I’m genuinely confused by that….
look think his time here is coming to an end soon.. he has absolutely no clue of what he’s doing or the advice or most of his advice is wrong..
i just read on another thread he tells someone to start an auto flower on 12/12 from seedling to get it to flower faster??
that is absolute bullshit!!.. if anything that’s the complete opposite of what would happen..
to most of us he stands out like a sore thumb with his nonsense, but he keeps giving advice to new growers/members here..

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Can I ask what “trouble”? I’m genuinely confused by that….
Go back. Take a good look at the pictures. He is feeding 3 times a week. Look at the color of the plant. It's leaves in pictures 2, 3, 4 and 6 are obviously nitrogen burned. The plant is in reverse osmosis. Because of the high salt content in the soil, water is being drawn out of the plant rather than into it. That is what kind of trouble it's in. Nick You know my opinion of you so stick a rag in it.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Go back. Take a good look at the pictures. He is feeding 3 times a week. Look at the color of the plant. It's leaves in pictures 2, 3, 4 and 6 are obviously nitrogen burned. The plant is in reverse osmosis. Because of the high salt content in the soil, water is being drawn out of the plant rather than into it. That is what kind of trouble it's in. Nick You know my opinion of you so stick a rag in it.
What nitrogen burn? Where? Looks like they have been a bit too wet is all.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So I’m just going to say, the yellowing of leaves on an N deficient plant, starts at the bottom and works it’s way up, if it’s overdosed, why is it yellowing? I think you have your understanding of the nitrogen game backwards buddy.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This guy has helped me through my grow he’s a guru fr take his advice
So, I am glad he was able to help in your time of need, but I’m going to chalk up the fact that he turned around your grow to really good genetics. Seriously, with all due respect, if your help for someone requires a thesis, unless you are in college such a long winded response to the Lehman is crazy counterproductive. On top, if the information goes against most norms, that’s a red flag too. So the fact that there are detractors where ever this guy goes, is not because people are going out of their way to troll him, or drag him, or be mean, but after a while of seeing this stuff, it gets old trying to help the new folks understand that it’s just wrong. It may have worked once or twice, but the pics of his plants, as well as his predisposition to kinda getting ugly, bc nick, as a moderator does his job, who sure, may seem brisk in threads to imzz, because after the 100th time, I’m sure it’s getting old. Again, I’m glad he helped you. But man…….there’s just better ways.

E

Eclipted

So, I am glad he was able to help in your time of need, but I’m going to chalk up the fact that he turned around your grow to really good genetics. Seriously, with all due respect, if your help for someone requires a thesis, unless you are in college such a long winded response to the Lehman is crazy counterproductive. On top, if the information goes against most norms, that’s a red flag too. So the fact that there are detractors where ever this guy goes, is not because people are going out of their way to troll him, or drag him, or be mean, but after a while of seeing this stuff, it gets old trying to help the new folks understand that it’s just wrong. It may have worked once or twice, but the pics of his plants, as well as his predisposition to kinda getting ugly, bc nick, as a moderator does his job, who sure, may seem brisk in threads to imzz, because after the 100th time, I’m sure it’s getting old. Again, I’m glad he helped you. But man…….there’s just better ways.
And I meant no disrespect to any of the other dudes on here. Capt and nick both gave me solid advice that turned my plants around. There’s a few others who helped me in the beginning. Lots of good knowledge here from multiple people. To the OP What helps is when you have multiple people comment on your post with different ideas and then you have to do your own research too. Every plant is different at the end of the day what works for some may not work for others.
But say y’all, no need to argue post your opinion and move on it’s not a competition we’re all here trying to help and learn and grow some fkin gas!💪🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
And I meant no disrespect to any of the other dudes on here. Capt and nick both gave me solid advice that turned my plants around. There’s a few others who helped me in the beginning. Lots of good knowledge here from multiple people. To the OP What helps is when you have multiple people comment on your post with different ideas and then you have to do your own research too. Every plant is different at the end of the day what works for some may not work for others.
But say y’all, no need to argue post your opinion and move on it’s not a competition we’re all here trying to help and learn and grow some fkin gas!💪🏻
👊🏻😎

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
it’s all good, if i hated him i just ban him.. just waiting to see if he’ll ever get his grow right..
apparently he lives only a hop skip and a jump away from me, i know i’ve seen him around..
You know, dude has the drive, but needs to be open to difference, I know you don’t hate the guy, I hope no one thinks you do, thats a bit of real estate I’m sure, ain’t for sale. I kinda hope he figures out a better way. Or takes some cues, and more so than all that, calms down a bit. Hostility never gets anyone anywhere. Laters homie! 👊🏻😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom