What is the best accessible strain/strains for rheumatoid arthritis please farmers???

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

Please could any farmers help guide me to finding the best easly accessable mainstream seedbank strains for rheumatoid arthritis as they are greatly needed for sufferers close to me

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I don't have much info for you, but I feel for you man... My mother has RA extremely bad to where her toes look all deformed and stuff.. I have seen first hand how bad it really is. My suggestion is to find a strain very rich in CBD... Good luck brotha.

Edit: Harlequin has been popping up with lots of CBD content...

squiggly

squiggly

THC itself known to have anti-inflammatory properties which should help.

Also, here's an excerpt from an article:

"Now researchers say that another cannabinoid, called beta-caryophyllene, or (E)-BCP, helps combat inflammation without affecting the brain.

(E)-BCP is already part of many people’s daily diets, the researchers note. Foods that are particularly high in the compound include black pepper, oregano, basil, lime, cinnamon, carrots, and celery.
Essential oils from cannabis plants—whose leaves and flowers are used to make the marijuana drug—contain up to 35 percent (E)-BCP. But even after decades of cannabis research, scientists hadn’t previously known that the compound had anti-inflammatory properties. “This is because the focus was on the classical cannabinoids [rather than (E)-BCP],” said lead study author Jürg Gertsch of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology."

So, look for a strain with a high (E)-BCP/THC ratio for good results in my opinion. This will allow the maximum dose of (E)-BCP while still keeping psychoactive effects from THC as low as possible. If it comes down to it, choose a strain with higher CBD content as well--this compound has shown itself to be a bit of a wonder-drug.

E

elprofesor

cannatonic from resin seeds has almost a 1:1 thc to cbd ratio, very medicinal, i'd give that one a try

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

High cbd for sure (projectcbd.org has detailed strain info). Seems like a lot of Bubba also testing high cbd, esp pre98. If you're looking at terpenes, I find myrcene can help for rheumatoid pain, the mango smelling strains, although it can increase psychoactivity while BCP shouldn't.

I had a pheno of OR Snowbud with heavy pepper/woody smell and had the BCP effects quoted above, was especially good as bho when I was in extreme rheum pain and easy on the head (quiet but not heavily sedating, good for day or night). I've read akorn from THSeeds is Snowbud, have no idea about the cut I had, but well-known to oldtimers as good for RA.

C

critical

I don't have much info for you, but I feel for you man... My mother has RA extremely bad to where her toes look all deformed and stuff.. I have seen first hand how bad it really is. My suggestion is to find a strain very rich in CBD... Good luck brotha.

THC itself known to have anti-inflammatory properties which should help.

Also, here's an excerpt from an article:

"Now researchers say that another cannabinoid, called beta-caryophyllene, or (E)-BCP, helps combat inflammation without affecting the brain.

(E)-BCP is already part of many people’s daily diets, the researchers note. Foods that are particularly high in the compound include black pepper, oregano, basil, lime, cinnamon, carrots, and celery.
Essential oils from cannabis plants—whose leaves and flowers are used to make the marijuana drug—contain up to 35 percent (E)-BCP. But even after decades of cannabis research, scientists hadn’t previously known that the compound had anti-inflammatory properties. “This is because the focus was on the classical cannabinoids [rather than (E)-BCP],” said lead study author Jürg Gertsch of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology."

So, look for a strain with a high (E)-BCP/THC ratio for good results in my opinion. This will allow the maximum dose of (E)-BCP while still keeping psychoactive effects from THC as low as possible. If it comes down to it, choose a strain with higher CBD content as well--this compound has shown itself to be a bit of a wonder-drug.

cannatonic from resin seeds has almost a 1:1 thc to cbd ratio, very medicinal, i'd give that one a try

High cbd for sure (projectcbd.org has detailed strain info). Seems like a lot of Bubba also testing high cbd, esp pre98. If you're looking at terpenes, I find myrcene can help for rheumatoid pain, the mango smelling strains, although it can increase psychoactivity while BCP shouldn't.

I had a pheno of OR Snowbud with heavy pepper/woody smell and had the BCP effects quoted above, was especially good as bho when I was in extreme rheum pain and easy on the head (quiet but not heavily sedating, good for day or night). I've read akorn from THSeeds is Snowbud, have no idea about the cut I had, but well-known to oldtimers as good for RA.

thanks for everyones input farmers, thanks for the help n il have to look into wer i can get from these seedbanks, take care n keep it green peeps
:banana1sv6:

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Maybe Shiskaberry too. I'm struggling today with weather change and been throwing everything at it, kish was just now the one to finally break through. It can tend to induce napping though.

dankworth

dankworth

My chemo x og kush helped a lot with RA pain and swelling.
Changing my diet changed a lot of things for me.
Wheat and corn especially mess me up.

Wheat=inflamed intestinal tract=leakage into bloodstream=immune-related problems like RA.
I found my pheno of chemo x og that approaches the strength of the chemo clone.
Dialed, it is in fact stronger than my symptoms.
I believe that the myrcene is present in my cut. Myrcene inhibiting production of acetylcholinesterase I think.
Side effect is being able to remember lost events from childhood.
My meds did that to me and several others.
Terpenes play a big role.
When doing poorly, if I stand in a sealed room with a healthy specimen of my cut with the right lighting, the smell alone starts healing me.
Something to do with suppressing the inappropriate actions of my immune system.
When that gets resolved in me, my blood can hold far more oxygen. I can heal again, and quickly. And I can heal in my sleep. I could not do that for years.

I cannot overstate how strong this material is.
Chemo genes have a special quality that other strains do not have.
At the risk of sounding like spamming, I would strongly recommend ordering a pack of chemo x og kush, and germing the whole pack if you can, and doing a test run of all the clones. I found mine out of 6 beans.

There is everything else, and there is chemo.
I hope this is helpful. PM me if you have any questions.

C

critical

My chemo x og kush helped a lot with RA pain and swelling.
Changing my diet changed a lot of things for me.
Wheat and corn especially mess me up.

Wheat=inflamed intestinal tract=leakage into bloodstream=immune-related problems like RA.
I found my pheno of chemo x og that approaches the strength of the chemo clone.
Dialed, it is in fact stronger than my symptoms.
I believe that the myrcene is present in my cut. Myrcene inhibiting production of acetylcholinesterase I think.
Side effect is being able to remember lost events from childhood.
My meds did that to me and several others.
Terpenes play a big role.
When doing poorly, if I stand in a sealed room with a healthy specimen of my cut with the right lighting, the smell alone starts healing me.
Something to do with suppressing the inappropriate actions of my immune system.
When that gets resolved in me, my blood can hold far more oxygen. I can heal again, and quickly. And I can heal in my sleep. I could not do that for years.

I cannot overstate how strong this material is.
Chemo genes have a special quality that other strains do not have.
At the risk of sounding like spamming, I would strongly recommend ordering a pack of chemo x og kush, and germing the whole pack if you can, and doing a test run of all the clones. I found mine out of 6 beans.

There is everything else, and there is chemo.
I hope this is helpful. PM me if you have any questions.

thanks so much and could u please tell me what seedbank or site i can order some? iv been recommended cannatonic also by a number of people for its healing powers for many things with the 1/1 ratio of cbd/thc , any input on that strain? and is that 1% of each of the 2 cannabinoids or is that meaning whatever thc content the plant has, it will have equal amount cbd also??

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

thanks so much and could u please tell me what seedbank or site i can order some? iv been recommended cannatonic also by a number of people for its healing powers for many things with the 1/1 ratio of cbd/thc , any input on that strain? and is that 1% of each of the 2 cannabinoids or is that meaning whatever thc content the plant has, it will have equal amount cbd also??

1/1 means same % of each. For analysis, the percentages are based on the ratio of each in comparison to total canabanoids. Cbd levels above 1% are noticeable, and over 5 is really getting up there. The highest cbd varieties published so far are in the 10-15% range, but that's unusually high. Good info at http://cbdproject.org (lots of strain info and links to the medical science), and Steep Hill Labs (subforum here).

Also http://cannabisinternational.org, lots of info on cbd and raw juicing to get high doses from fan leaves..

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

A strain that I will very very very highly suggest is one by kc brains called danky doodle. I might get flack from promoting kc brains but fact is I suffer from arthritis bad and this strain has been one of the most effective I've ever come across. Another is Misty It's not the strongest but its fantastic at helping me move. Another which is kinda hard to fond now is LUI fan flipping tastic for joint pain. Ortega strains have always been good for me as well. Good luck dude!

N

niveamap

I have tried danky doodle as well...and I 100% agree...that stuff will take away ALL your pains. Another thing I would suggest is taking a look at a few different website for shoes and back pain (back pain shoes & cure back pain). I have found that with proper exercise and shoes that has really helped the healing process as well.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Harlequin is good for patients, not stoners. Took away my headache and was equivalent to a pain reliever in my back, (degenerative disc disease, arthritis), but couldn't actually get stoned. Smoked plenty of it to see if it was possible, but it was not. Very professionally done I might say, but not exactly worth the 800 for 4 oz. Would pay "regular" prices for it on a bad day. I still prefer the headstone

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

my old strawberry cream (rip) worked wonders for my very rare and very painful r/a. im on some hard core weekly injection meds now (methotrexate 80cc 1x a week, was getting remicade infusions monthly). shit has more side effects and possible issues than the ingredient list of some processed food labels. I have cannatonic4 in veg right now. cant wait to flip then flower her out and giver her a go.

I still have a 1/2 oz vac sealed in a mason jar since 10/14. I open her up on special occasions or when my r/a gets bad.

ot:
valentineX works awesome for migraines but grows and yields horribly. waste of time really.

D

DIRTHAL247

Please could any farmers help guide me to finding the best easly accessable mainstream seedbank strains for rheumatoid arthritis as they are greatly needed for sufferers close to me
hi there mate I'm a RA sufferer and where I come from not that many nice strains about apart from blue cheese what is very good for me do know with other people mate but pretty much starts to kick in almost straight away or anything with high cbd or {e} bcp in with it hope this was helpfull

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's been about 3 months of me being off of my biological injections (methotrexate) for my RA. I've only have 1 flare up, maybe 2 at the most in time. Normally before I was taking this drug, I would get 3 or more flare ups per month for years. I've been smoking Cannatonic4 cbd shatter mixed with my normal mixed strain thc shatter to a 75/25 cbd to thc mixture. I do this 2 to 4x daily, every day. Not sure of the dosing, but I take some pretty decent dabs.

Knock on wood, even my RA doc is very happy with the progress. While on the biological, my immune system is like a cancer patients, absolutely garbage, my 30% increase in. Lymphoma drops back off, and a slew of other side effects are diminishing. Plus I don't have to give myself a shot weekly. I have tattoos, and body piercings, but giving a self injection has its drawbacks. Always psychics myself.out when giving them to me. And I don't even get nervous when getting shots or blood draws, just when you give it yourself, it's alot different than a doc or nurse. Lol

Now I'm wondering if I'm still eligible to renew my card next yr. I still see my RA doc, but even he says the cbd /thc seems like it's working vs pharmaceutical drugs.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Seeing as your a new member and also seeing this as a blatant advertisement for your shop, let me be the first to tell you to read theterms.of use for this site. This is not welcome here as this is not backpage or craigslist.

Top Bottom