What Is The Best Dry Trimmer To Use?

• Thread starter John Spinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

I couldn't agree with u more my mentality is do the very best that u can and I belive at this point that the trim pal can get me as close as possible to the grade of hand trim I guess time will tell but don't worry peeps I will give u a honest smoke report when I've done :)

G gnome

G gnome

I couldn't agree with u more my mentality is do the very best that u can and I belive at this point that the trim pal can get me as close as possible to the grade of hand trim I guess time will tell but don't worry peeps I will give u a honest smoke report when I've done :)

Dont forget the pix!!!!

mancdank

mancdank

Dont forget the pix!!!!
Problem I have bro with pics at the mo is its still illegal here and I don't really wanna post pics took from a phone that they can geo tag and find out where it was took hence the funky angles when I take plant pics. I'm looking at cameras now so I can store and stash my life's work without too much worry now these guys who wanna say look at how big my plants are and how big my room is imo are dangerous to them selves and the people around them unless it's fully legal

G gnome

G gnome

Problem I have bro with pics at the mo is its still illegal here and I don't really wanna post pics took from a phone that they can geo tag and find out where it was took hence the funky angles when I take plant pics. I'm looking at cameras now so I can store and stash my life's work without too much worry now these guys who wanna say look at how big my plants are and how big my room is imo are dangerous to them selves and the people around them unless it's fully legal

Fart noise!!!!!

U can turn off the location settings on ur phone

G gnome

G gnome

That comes as standard obviously :)
Well yeah, ya cant have the govt reading ur thought while ur tryin to grow pot....,
Images 19
Images 19

frebo

frebo

We used the TRIM-BROS dry trimmer that sells for like 9K. It really does a nice job. It is made in US GOLD HILL, OREGON

Top Bottom