What is the deal ?

• Thread starter sannie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DR. nick

welcome sannie! I was wondering the chances of finding a purple pheno in the killing fields x Madonna cross.. also what parents were used... Id be willing to dig through your posts at your site to take a look at them :) thanks for being so detailed in your practices. Its a lesson for us all on many levels.

D

doggystyled73

welcome sannie! I was wondering the chances of finding a purple pheno in the killing fields x Madonna cross.. also what parents were used... Id be willing to dig through your posts at your site to take a look at them :) thanks for being so detailed in your practices. Its a lesson for us all on many levels.

I'm wondering this too. I believe the purple KF is the #7 and there's also some purple phenos of Madonna as well. Hey sannie what kind of traits did you breed for in the Blueberry Indica F3?

S

sannie

The change of finding a blue/purple pheno will be around the 60-70 %
This is a realy strong and potential cross!

S

sannie

Hey sannie what kind of traits did you breed for in the Blueberry Indica F3?

I selected the parents to preserve those blue treats,these means i look for plants that taste and smell like the blueberry and only use the parents that give that treat to here offspring. I do this by making more crosses form the used parents with other plants to see how strong the offspring (in the blue way) will be present.

greetz sannie

L

LOCO__MOCO

Sannie, Any plans for a drop of new stuff at the farm or is your lineup here and on your site the only things that are going to be available for awhile??

thanks Loco

S

sannie

Sannie, Any plans for a drop of new stuff at the farm or is your lineup here and on your site the only things that are going to be available for awhile??

thanks Loco

On the moment those are the crosses i have in stock
there are coming some new crosses soon

greetz sannie

Patriot

Patriot

Hey Sannie I have a question. Do to some stress that my JAckBErry underwent , she turned Hermi in the last month of er life, anyways. I was wondering if the JAckBErry F2 polinates itself anf has seeds....what will those seeds be....jackBerry F2 i imagine right, since the mother and the father is onw within....Anyone can answer me but i was hoping the Great Sannie could help me.
Can a hermi pollinate all other flowers or just its own>>?

C

Cibin

Pollen can polinate all flowers in grow room, Jackberry F2 polinated by itself will be basically JBf3 as the recombination of genes will not produce "clone in seed form" of the plant..

Patriot

Patriot

Thanks man, i am going to have to look and see if anything else is polinated as well, god i hope not. Although if thats the case i will have some ok sees...
Thansk Cibin

H

hoki2test

:smokeWill there be more packz blueberry f3 released anytime soon?:party0042:

Latest posts

Top Bottom