What Is The Strongest Indoor You Have Grown From Seed? Most Mold Resistant Too?

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I am just curious is all.

I grew a Jack Herer that totalled less than an oz because the king tut dominated. But wow was that Jack strong.

The king tut was strong too but different,

But what I would like to know is what seeds from the growers on this site have the strongest smoke. I love a heavy sativa.

I like female seeds due to our 4 plant restriction coming into effect

And anyone have advice on the most mold resistant strong plants ? Indica and Sativa.

I realize winter it is no problem. RH is 35 to 45 %

Summer it is 55 to 70 % and that is where I have the problem. But when I do have the problem what are the easiest plants to run. Decent yielders for 4 plants, crazy strong and 50 50 indica sativa at he most on the indica side.

Thanks for checking it out.

intheuc

intheuc

All glues are good growers imo. They don't grow to high, they yield crazy numbers, and they are resistant to just about anything. I would give the cosmic glue from TGA genetics a try. I didn't see any GG4 available as that would be my first recommendation. I know you said you like Sativas but the cosmic is a cross of Jacked & GG4 so it will be a super indica. TGA is a great company & I know a guy that tests seeds for them so I'm confident you won't end up with crappy genetics.

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Original Nevils 88 NL5 x Haze x 80s Nevils PNW Hashplant/NL1 x 80s SSSC Sk1/RKS.

Most Potent stuff Ive ever seen for Indoor. Med yield. Extremely lung buster, and tasted like the finest Nepali Temple Balls. Not safe to drive on, because when you take a hit, you "ARE" going to cough, and its also very likely it will give you a head rush, and make your vision go out for a few seconds.

Ive had people get mad at me because they thought I treated it with something. Was also very long lasting, up high, anxiety producing in many, with a heavy duty crash, and munchies.

That was in the 90s. Partner ratted on me tot he feds for 1000 clones, and I lost the genetics did more than a decade with the feds, and haven't found anything yet to even equal it.

Was also done in 6-7 weeks.

Best stuff for mold resistance that I like is.

Vashon Seed and Mercantile.

Original SSSC....Early Bird/M26. Also done in 6-7 weeks, last of August - Sept 15 finish outside PNW

Pure Kush x Early Skunk. Good production, and Terpene profile. Very Mold/Mildew resistant.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

I grew a Jack Herer that totalled less than an oz because the king tut dominated. But wow was that Jack strong.

But what I would like to know is what seeds from the growers on this site have the strongest smoke. I love a heavy sativa.

And anyone have advice on the most mold resistant strong plants ? Indica and Sativa.

Summer it is 55 to 70 % and that is where I have the problem. But when I do have the problem what are the easiest plants to run. Decent yielders for 4 plants, crazy strong and 50 50 indica sativa at he most on the indica side.

Think about a dehumidifier instead of finding mold resistant plants. You can screw up almost any strain. .. and you can also keep almost any strains mold free with the right environment.

dan1989

dan1989

The Grapefruit Diesel I did last year hit quite hard. Nice aroma once it had a decent cure, unfortunately I had smoked most of it by then. Had a dehumidifier running throughout so couldn't comment on the mold, but they responded well to topping and an accidental super crop, they didn't slow down one bit.

brazel

brazel

Original Nevils 88 NL5 x Haze x 80s Nevils PNW Hashplant/NL1 x 80s SSSC Sk1/RKS.

Most Potent stuff Ive ever seen for Indoor. Med yield. Extremely lung buster, and tasted like the finest Nepali Temple Balls. Not safe to drive on, because when you take a hit, you "ARE" going to cough, and its also very likely it will give you a head rush, and make your vision go out for a few seconds.

Ive had people get mad at me because they thought I treated it with something. Was also very long lasting, up high, anxiety producing in many, with a heavy duty crash, and munchies.

That was in the 90s. Partner ratted on me tot he feds for 1000 clones, and I lost the genetics did more than a decade with the feds, and haven't found anything yet to even equal it.

Original SSSC....Early Bird/M26. Also done in 6-7 weeks, last of August - Sept 15 finish outside PNW

Pure Kush x Early Skunk. Good production, and Terpene profile. Very Mold/Mildew resistant.
Here ya go

brazel

brazel

Nevermind on my post earlier...I remember you know this! Ha cheers

Vonkins

Vonkins

It' a toss up between csg ogchem, karmas headbanger, rp skywalker kush. All 3 are devastating. I let my buddy try some headbanger this weekend. I gave him a bud and told him to call me soon as he gets home. He lives 15 min away. So almost 30 min go by so I call him. This mofo got so high he could barely pronounce words. When I called him out for it all he could do was go into a laughing fit. I'm running all 3 by the way plus gth1. Gth1 is great but but I'm not fond of how it raises my anxiety and it taste hazy but doesn't come close to my other 3 ladies

Vonkins

Vonkins

Been wanting to try some med man kerosene kush or med man's diesel. Basically which ever one that smells like it was grown in a gas tank. Anyone tried these 2

Vonkins

Vonkins

Try gth1. Too much anxiety for me. Wish I could give u my cut. She's straight citrus haze and produces a 3-4 oz a plant.

Top Bottom