What Is This ?????

• Thread starter Dell Boy91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dell Boy91

What is this
What is this 2

What is this and will it cause me problems???

D

Dell Boy91

It looks like it had a small deformity right at the node as it was growing. Or it could have possibly grown too fast. It should still be okay. You should seal it with something so it does not get infected.
Thank u

fatawa

fatawa

Or it could have possibly grown too fast
???hows that possible?show me a strain that grows too fast n ill run that shit for yrs...lmao.like demon/cactus says yur good to go...n like demon i purposly do this.it actually is a great way to build stucture to support heavy buds.now u wont get big buds because of it,but if u execute the whole grow well it will serve u well

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
???hows that possible?show me a strain that grows too fast n ill run that shit for yrs...lmao.like demon/cactus says yur good to go...n like demon i purposly do this.it actually is a great way to build stucture to support heavy buds.now u wont get big buds because of it,but if u execute the whole grow well it will serve u well
yup

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The more abuse the better. We all know crazy gurlz like the bad boyz. Abuse em and they will treat you right. :p

Disclaimer, I am talking about cannabis not real girls. LOL :D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you to all that replied i was wirried for a sec!!!
Sign of a noobie, and thats not an insult. But everyone that grows their 1st round or so go clucking about the grow like a mutha hen. I know I did........ Ask my boy @rmoltis ........ LMAO at you R........... :D Hope your diggin being back in the PNW. Do a dab in my honor to the ganja gods up there. Love ya man.!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
have a great night all. See you on the dark side of the moon.

Top Bottom