What Is This ?????

• Thread starter Dell Boy91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 724525 Im fucking with the last of my strawberry cough.check this pipe out cactus i kno u will appreciate this.old staulk i was bored.smoking trees threw trees.lmao
Hows the cough as a yeilder. Thats one strain I havent run. Smoked some fire cuts.

It from grow pics I have seen look to be a light yeilder. Was this your experience? If you had a killer harvest what method did you use to train and grow. I would appreciate your feedback.:):smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No he grows in warehouses for a major dispensary. Said they tested it at oaksterdamn. The research is not out yet but he will release it after the cure is patented.
From my house looks like scar tissue or what if on a tree would be called a knot. The sky isnt falling!!!

whats this oaksterdam malady called? Does it have a name? I would bet there is no cure required for this posters issue.

fatawa

fatawa

No he grows in warehouses for a major dispensary. Said they tested it at oaksterdamn. The research is not out yet but he will release it after the cure is patented.
never heard of it.theres actually old skool methods to do this on purpose.wen people say staking on here they mean to support buds but to me staking is driving stakes threw the staulk.n it is done with a nail/wooden shard...so idk brother.im not saying i kno everything but our boy is straight n this case.imo

Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

Where you from man weed college?
nope...just a double dose of common sense...with 15ish yrs,my mentor had over 30..read up on old skool grow methods..even scrog is old.everything were doing is few hundred yrs old.its just being re'enventd n calld differnt things

fatawa

fatawa

Hows the cough as a yeilder. Thats one strain I havent run. Smoked some fire cuts.

It from grow pics I have seen look to be a light yeilder. Was this your experience? If you had a killer harvest what method did you use to train and grow. I would appreciate your feedback.:):smoking:
i dnt top/fim this strain(its a branchy whore naturaly)i lst,knuckle threw veg,i usualy slam net on right b4 i flip(shes very rubbery)and feed veg nutes threw stretch(or until stems go light pink)then hit her with bloom nutes.

fatawa

fatawa

I talked to a lot of growers and history doesn't matter it's all about how many secrets you know. Never give them out always sell them.:smoking:
i hear ya brother..n dnt feel like i shot u down cuz im not.shit im not right always.just my opinion,n i agree with wat yursaying bout secrets.n trust me i do make loot.im also a commercial grower.but history will help u avoid mistakes.

fatawa

fatawa

Basicaly any training that swells,knots the staulk....if u know yur npk will help u n the end.that i can say for sure is true.every "new training" n i use that so loosely cuz like already said lst,monstercrop,supercrop,scrog,knuckling,pinch n twist,fim,topping r all centuries old.they were used on other crops is all.we r just incorporating it n2 mj now giving them new names

D

Dell Boy91

Sign of a noobie, and thats not an insult. But everyone that grows their 1st round or so go clucking about the grow like a mutha hen. I know I did........ Ask my boy @rmoltis ........ LMAO at you R........... :D Hope your diggin being back in the PNW. Do a dab in my honor to the ganja gods up there. Love ya man.!!!!
This is my 6th grow first one since 2 years.... but I forgot some stuff.. but no am still a new at it and learning and no i didnt take it in a bad way.. thanks for the advice though much appreciated :-)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't smoke. I've had to give up smoking in order to maintain my good job.
Oh damn, my boy has become a conformist......... Where there is a will there is a way around social engineering using threats of loss of jobs. I get randomed all the time. Still have my good job. :)

But at the end of the day it is your life and your decision and one that I will respect. :D

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Oh damn, my boy has become a conformist......... Where there is a will there is a way around social engineering using threats of loss of jobs. I get randomed all the time. Still have my good job. :)

But at the end of the day it is your life and your decision and one that I will respect. :D

Job ua's are easy, the probation ones are near impossible to pass :p

As your rebuilding your life that fell apart, and it hinges on you keeping income flowing in.

Drugs become a trivial thing to focus on as a priority.

Just sayin...

fatawa

fatawa

As your rebuilding your life that fell apart, and it hinges on you keeping income flowing in.

Just sayin..
totaly agree but hope it swings around for u brother.u ever think of just keeping some "minute man" with u at wrk?or too much risk?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
U might have to change yur title to "ex beast slayer"lmao.just bustin yur balls.ha.

I'm still down to grow as soon as I can get a place to do so.

Marijuana is a sacramental herb not just another drug. Maybe you were abusing instead of using? Not my call.
Excuse me if this hits you the wrong way but you categorizing it with the word "drugs" really tips me the wrong way.

Here is the definition of drug;

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

Now whether you attach a positive or negative connotation to that is your choice.

I believe it is categorized correctly, but the negative stigma attached to it is wrong.

caffeine is also a drug. But people don't view it negatively.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

Just sayin...
Your head is in a better place. :) I applaud you. Just remember son the lesson will repeat until you learn what there was to learn from it............ Good to see you have set priorities.

fatawa

fatawa

I'm still down to grow as soon as I can get a place to do so
u might find u do better not smoking.at least this rang true for me b4.i love mj as we all do,but you may find u read plants better,by paying more attention.and u rarely 2nd guess yurself wile sober.good luck @rmoltis

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
u might find u do better not smoking.at least this rang true for me b4.i love mj as we all do,but you may find u read plants better,by paying more attention.and u rarely 2nd guess yurself wile sober.good luck @rmoltis
My boy is so broke, he cant pay attention!!!! ................Just bustn your chops son. Dont get all sideways on me. :D

fatawa

fatawa

We all been there(broke).ive done my best wrk wen i was struggling.it makes me buckle down n focus.wen times r good im off on boats blowing money w/women blowing me.lmfao.thats wen shit goes bad for me...a good italian saying my gma use to tell me,"god gave u 2ears n 1mouth cuz u should listen twice as much as u speak".use this struggle to fuel yur fire n you will b n good shape...

Top Bottom